Defeat

Zayn's POV

" Hahaha. She is so brave, Dude." Daniyal said and I rolled my eyes.

" Stop laughing like a stupid." I said to him.

" Alright. What did you want to tell me?" He asked me and I told him everything that happened last night.

" Hmm... That's good that he revealed this before." He said.

" Yeah, I wasn't shocked a bit. Because I knew he knows everything." I said to him.

" You don't have to be worried here. You are trying to help her. They will understand that." He said.

" I hope so." I said to him.

" What about the case? Will you reopen it?" He asked me.

" Hmm...very soon." I said to him.

" Very well then." He said.

" Need your help." I said to him. He chuckled.

" No worries. I haven't lost any of the cases I have ever lose any of my cases. You can be relaxed. Besides you have all those evidences. So, it will not be hard to prove that in the court." He said.

" Don't be over confident." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I am not over confident but I am confident about my cases. Who will fight for a criminal?" He asked me.

" Hmm... You are evil sometimes." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I am always evil." He said.

" Well, agree with that." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You haven't thank me yet for helping you with Professor Laswick's case." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" How do you know his secrets?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" He is a racist. He is still in this weird topic. Couldn't come out of that thoughts. He used to insult the students who were not white. He couldn't insult the foreigners but he used to do that in the examination. He used to create a huge discrimination there. Literally he doesn't like the blacks or foreigners at all. So, collected all the informations about him to take a revenge on him but before that my dad got sick that year and I had to come back. Otherwise he would be in trouble." He said and I looked at him weirdly. Then sighed.

" Why did you wanted those informations anyways?" He asked me and I told him the whole story. He laughed.

" At least he understood there is someone who can break his neck easily." He said and I chuckled.

" May be." I said to him.

" If I meet him ever again I will definitely tell him one thing." He said.

" Tell him what?" I asked him.

" That he can easily be compared with a fat cow." He said and I chuckled.

" True though." I said to him.

" Yeah. But he was a good teacher. I have to admit. He is 100% responsible and honest in his class. I will give him 10 on 10 if it comes about scoring him as a teacher. But as a human being he got a big fat zero." He said to me and I chuckled.

" Hmm... Seems like that." I said to him. " What if you find he is your opponent this time?" I asked him.

" I will not at all be surprised. Because he has his record of winning fake cases." He said.

" Winning fake cases?! Ok. Good." I said to him.

" Don't worry. He will not win this time. Because he won all those cases because Daniyal wasn't there to fight against him that time." He said to me and I chuckled.

" Let's see if you can win this time." I said to him.

" No one can defeat Daniyal this time if Allah doesn't wish that." I said to him.

" Hmm...I trust you in that case." I said to him

" You have to trust me." He said.

" I literally could hire anyone else but they will not understand the situation and the emotions attached with this case." I said to him.

" I know that. Don't worry. Everything will be ok now." He said.

" Hope so." I said to him.

" Think positive." He said.

" I am more than positive." I said. "If killing someone wasn't a sin then I would have killed that traitor long back."  I said to him.

" Killing someone is not a the solution." He said. " Besides if you kill him then nothing would happen. She wouldn't get the justice. Justice will be that when he will beg for her forgiveness. That will be the justice." I said.

" Hmm... I know that. This is why was waiting all these years. Do you think I do care about him at all?" I asked him.

" Who cares about him? Who? Tell me who?" He asked me.

" His family." I said and I was really upset about Mrs. Rashesd. She will be very upset. It will really break her heart.

" They should hate him. That's what he deserves." he said.

" I know but still it keeps bothering me. I mean I know her from long back. She is a very nice person." I said to him.

" I know you are thinking that their family will suffer for that. Anaya's family has gone through more." He said and I nodded.

" Hmm... I can understand that." I said to him.

" Alright. Now tell me are you going to marry her? She has proposed you already in front of everyone." He asked me smirking at me.

" Die." I said to him.

" Your sister will be widow then." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Why do you have to be my sister's husband?" I asked him.

" Because that was written like that in our fate." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes. " True." He said.

" I know that." I said to him.

" I gotta go. It's already late." He said to me.

" Stay here for tonight." I said to him.

" I have a meeting tomorrow early in the morning." He said

" So? You can go from here as well." I said to him and he chuckled.

" It's ok. I have to go. All the stuffs are at home. I have to check the files as well." He said and I nodded.

" Ok. I am free today. If you think you need my help then feel free to call me." I said to him and chuckled.

" Ok. I will be leaving. Khuda Hafiz." He said.

" Khuda Hafiz." I said to him as he left the room.

I just hope everything goes according to plan. No matter what nothing can defeat the truth.