Identity

Anaya's POV

" What!!!" I asked him.

" You heard me once." He said calmly reading the book.

" You must be joking, right?" I asked him.

" I would be happy if I could say yes. But no. I am not joking. It's true and I am serious about this." He said to me.

" What rubbish!!!" I said and he just shrugged.

" And why do you think that I will marry you?" I asked him. I know I was rude but no I can't drag him in my life anyways.

" Then whom will you marry?" He asked me. " Your boyfriend?!" He chuckled. " Oh, the imaginary one, right?" He laughed.

Allah!!! Tell him to stop. Stupid heart. Stop melting, idiot. But that was stupid enough not to listen to me. I tried to avert my gaze from him but my eyes refused to listen to me. Damn me!!!

" What happened?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever. I can marry whomever I want to. Why do you care!!! Why will I tell you?" I asked him.

" You don't have to tell me. You just have to marry me. Simple." He said.

" What if I don't?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" I knew you will ask me this question." He said.

" I have the right to ask this question. Don't I?" I asked him. He nodded.

" I have another way to make you agree with that." He said.

" And what is that?" I asked him crossing my arms across my chest.

" You will see that in time. But as for now why don't you go and have rest for awhile?" He asked me. I glared at him hard.

" Do you have the habit of interfering in other's life?" I asked him.

" Yes. Now go take rest. I will call you when the breakfast is ready." He said. I rolled my eyes. 

" I can make my breakfast by my own." I said to him.

" Yeah, I know that. But I will not actually make you your breakfast. I can't cook. I have to order for that." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" This why I can't marry you." I said.

" No worries. I will learn from you after we get married." He said and I glared at him. He chuckled.

" I hate you." I said.

" Yes, I know that. You said that once." He said and I remember that. You don't have to keep repeating that like a broken radio. I glared at him.

" Huhhh!!!!" I said and walked towards the staircase. I looked at it and sighed. Everything is spinning again.

" Need any help?" He asked me.

" Huh!!! No." I said and started to walk upstairs. I stopped there silently.

" This why I tell you that you show anger unnecessarily." He said and hold my hand tightly.

" I can help myself. Your help is not required." I said to him. .

" Keep quiet." He said.

" I am taking with my very own voice. What's your problem here?" I asked him.

" Because you talk unnecessarily much." He said and I gritted.

He helped me to go to the bed and pulled the duvet on me.

" Sleep and let your voice have a rest." I said.

" Get out. Don't show me your face for awhile." I said to him.

" You sleep then you don't have to see my face for awhile." He said and I closed my eyes. No use of talking to him.

But I was thinking about his words before. He must be kidding. Sleep, Anaya, you still have the fever. It hasn't gone completely. I closed my eyes hugging the pillow tightly on my chest. I dozed off at once. I reached in my dreamland at once. I woke up when I found someone was calling me.

" Hey, wake up." I heard Zayn.

" Go away." I said to him.

" Come on." He said and pulled me to sit on the bed. I still kept my eyes closed. I was very very sleepy. I kept sleeping like that.

" What happened?!! I told you to get up. Not to sleep." He said. I didn't answer his questions. " You will not get up?" He asked me. I shook my head.

" Really?! Think again." He asked me.

" I am not getting up and I am definitely not going to marry you." I said to him.

" We will see that." He said.

" You will see that. I know what will happen then." I said to him.

" Hmm.. you will also see that." He said. " Is that a cockroach!!?" He said and I opened my eyes at once.

" Where?!!" I asked him in horror.

" There next to you on the bed." He said and I stood up at once and jumped out of the bed.

" Where is it?" I asked him looking here and there.

" May be went away. Was scared of you." He said and I glared at him.

" I was scared of it." I said.

" No, it was scared of you." He said.

" Why have you wake me up?" I asked him.

" You have breakfast first then get freshen up. There are some guests for you." He said.

" Which guest?" I asked him.

" You will see them. Have breakfast first." He said.

" I want to know now." I said.

" Have your breakfast and then meet them." He said. I rolled my eyes. I had my breakfast and got freshen up. I walked downstairs and found Safi sitting there in the living room.

" Safi!!!" I said.

" Naya!!!" She said and I looked around if there were anyone but she was alone.

" Why are you here?" I asked her.

" I don't know they just have brought me here." She said

" Who have brought you here?" I asked her.

" I have brought her here." I heard Zayn.

" And why is that?" I asked him.

" I told you I have my ways to get what I want from people, right?" He asked me.

" No, you were joking." I said.

" I am not I told you once." He said.

" But you can't hurt anyone." I said.

" I choose not to without any reason but I can have someone else to do that. You remember what Ali and Drake had done to the shooter?" He asked me and I looked at him in horror. " Good. I hope now you will not be having any problem."

" I hate you. Why are you doing that?" I asked him.

" Weren't you running away to get a new identity? I give you that." He said and I looked at him weirdly.