Evil

Zayn's POV

" See? She is so cute. She has dimples like me and she is brave not like you." Elif said and I sighed deeply.

" Ok. I am a coward. But tell me one thing why would I mess up with someone without any reason?" I asked her.

" Not like that. You are too naive and polite. That doesn't work these days." She said. I sighed deeply.

" You should take care of yourself as well, Elif. What if something happened to you today? Mom and Dad would've kicked me out of the world as well. Why do you have to run through the busy road?" I asked her.

" My phone was inside the bag." She said and kissed on her phone and I rolled my eyes.

" I think your family has more than enough to buy you a new phone. Next time don't do something like that." I said and sighed deeply.

" Yeah, right. But my phone has very important info inside. You have to understand." She said.

" Whatever. Next time don't do something like that." I said. She sticked her tongue out at me. I sighed deeply. What will I do with this kid!!! She is just growing up in the name of age but not getting matured which is important for her.

" Ok, go get freshen up. Then we will have dinner." I said to her.

" I was thinking about Ann." She said.

" Yes, me too." I mumbled.

" Did you say something?" She asked me.

" Umm ... No. What were you thinking about her?" I asked her.

" I was thinking that Annie has to live her whole life alone. She is orphan. No parents no siblings. How had she handled that?!! Like if you think about us we can never think having breakfast, lunch or dinner alone. We all sit together and have meal but think about her. She has been doing that from very long. All alone. How does it feel to be alone, Bro?" She asked me and I sighed inwardly. Then chuckled softly and patted her head.

" I don't know, Little one. I have never experienced something like that." I said honestly.

" Me too. I don't want to feel like that as well." She said.

" And you will not. You have a family who loves you the most." I said.

" Except you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes, except me. Who will love a crazy girl like you?" I asked her.

" I am going to call Mom right now." She took her phone.

" For what?!" I asked her.

" To inform her about Annie." She said.

" Mom must be sleeping now. Tell her later. I mean I will tell her soon anyways." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Then do it fast." She said and walked towards upstairs twisting her lips. I chuckled. This girl is not going to grown up.

I still remember the day she was born. She was like a cute little cotton ball. She was so cute that time but she is growing up a dangerous person. Specially for me. I chuckled. No matter what I still love this little troublemaker a lot.

" What happened now?" Drake asked me.

" What's with the face?" Ali asked and I rolled my eyes.

" Where were you two when she left the house?" I asked them.

" I was talking to the security in-charge and Drake was sleeping." Ali said.

" Very nice." I said.

" But let me tell you 'girl in blue' is superb." Drake said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, right." I said.

" She was amazing. How she hit that guy with her bag. He was having black eye." Ali said.

" Then she is stronger than you both, right?" I asked.

" Definitely she is if she can melt down a cold hearted guy like you then she is definitely stronger than us. I accept that." Ali said to me and I sighed deeply.

" Shut up you both. I am not cold hearted. When once have you seen I have acted cold with people?" I said to them.

" You do to every girl in the office." He said and I sighed.

" Because they deserve it." I said.

" Ok. If you say so." He said.

" But aren't you going back home tomorrow?" Ali asked me. I sighed.

Yes, I have to go. I don't know. It feels so hard for me to leave this time. I can understand it very well. I am in trouble now. Someone says right love makes people so weak at a point and so strong on the another.

Wait!!! Did I say that 'L' word?!! I didn't or did I?!! I was a bit confused. Is this really love or something else. Gotta find it out. Because it's too much to handle now. May be I am really in love with this beauty. I am stuck in those eyes of hers and that beautiful smile. She was making it hard from me. Should I let my emotions flow like that?!! Or should I try to handle them?!! But the big question is if only I am able to handle them.

" I am back. Let's have dinner. I am starving." We heard Elif who was running downstairs crossing number of stairs at a time.

" Watch out, girl." I said.

" Come on. I am expert in it." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" This why you have sprained your ankles last month, right?" I asked her.

" Bro, it's accident. That can happen any time. Haven't you seen Sachin getting out at 0?" She asked me. " It's accident. Sometimes it happens but not always." She said and I rolled my eyes. Only Elif can give this kind of weird examples confidently which doesn't match the situation.

" Alright. Come have dinner." I said to her.

" Yes, let's go. I am starving." She said.

" Have you called Mom?" I asked her.

" No. You told that she is sleeping." She said.

" I have just said like that. May be she is not sleeping. You should call her." I said.

" Mom will scold you anyways. Because I have told her that you have told me to come here." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

How can my sister be this evil!!! Can't help she already is.