Atom Bomb

Anaya's POV

" We were thinking about it but thanks God everything is going great now. Your happiness matters, girl. Your happiness matters." Chloe said and I nodded.

" It would better if Cindy and RD could join as well." Gina said.

" And what about your parents?" I asked her she sighed

" Let's not talk about them. They are partly responsible for my destructions. I hate them. I really do." She said to us and I sighed deeply.

" You shouldn't have them, Gina. They are your parents. They really love you." I said.

" I don't care. They seem to be so fake to me." She said.

" Don't talk like that, girl. They do love you. This why they wanted to see you living happily. Is that their fault?" I asked her.

" Of course it is. They knew that Steve is not available still they kept encouraging me to follow Mrs. Blankfein." She said to us. I sighed deeply.

" Human do mistakes but we shouldn't keep holding on that. You should forgive them." I said to her.

" Ok. I will forgive them only if Steve and Clara forgives me. Otherwise I don't even want to see their face in this life. I hate them this extend." She said. I sighed. No use of talking on this topic right now.

" Ok. The guest have already reached. Where is your groom? Introduce us with him." Chloe said.

" He is nowhere to be seen." Gina sighed and called him. " Come here as soon as it possible if you don't want me to eat you alive." She said.

----------------------

" What?!!" She said with widened eyes.

----------------------

" Pervert." She said and hung up the phone.

" What happened?" Chloe asked her

" He is coming." She said to us.

" Oh, ok ok." I said.

" Hey!!!" I heard Stella and found her coming toward us along with all.

" Hey, guys!!!" Gina hugged her and the girls as well.

" You are looking beautiful." Victoria said.

" Thanks, girl." She said to her. 

" Where is the groom?" Bella asked.

" With his cousins." Gina said.

" What?! What did he think? You don't have a family?!" Tasha asked. " Let him come." She folded her sleeves. I chuckled at her expressions.

" Here you go. There is Mr. Groom." Gina said and we all turned to see the person who stood next to Gina with a polite expression on his face. A soft smile was on his face showing that he was genuinely happy. May Allah bless them. I said in my mind.

Gina introduced all of us with him. He was quite a funny and easy going person along with a jolly personality. But above all it was clear that he really likes Gina. His face was shining every time he looked at her.

" Mash Allah." I mumbled.

" You said anything?" Tracy asked me.

" Oh, no. Nothing." I said to her.

" Oh, ok ok." She said." They are perfect." Tracy commented. " He is not like Steve but he is the way he is. Charming and easygoing."

" She deserves that." I said." At least she is happy with her life now. That's matters." I said to her.

" I am so happy for her as well." She said.

" Yeah, that's matters." I said.

" Where is the groom's family?" She asked me.

" Except for us everyone is groom's family. If you failed to understand that." I said and she rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

" I mean groom's parents and siblings." She said.

" They must be around." I said.

" Hmm .." she said. " Have Gina's parents come?" She asked me.

" No. They are not invited. Gina forbade to invite them." I said. She nodded.

" But they should be here with her in this day." She said and I nodded.

" Yeah. But that's what she thought is right for her. We can't complain against it." I said.

" When is the engagement ceremony going to start?" She asked me.

" May be soon." I said to her.

" I am already bored. Nothing to do here." She said and I chuckled at her childishness..

" You will not be bored once the ceremony starts. You know it will be-" I was saying but I heard someone squealing my name and the next moment I was hugged by someone tightly. I was shocked.

" Annie!!!" The voice was very similar to me as the person looked up at me I chuckled seeing Elif hanging with my neck.

" Hey!!" I said to her.

" You know this girl?" Tracy asked me.

" Her name is Elif." I said.

" Oh, hi, Elif. I am Tracy. Tracy Campbell." Tracy said extending her hand toward her.

" I am Elif. Elif Yilmiz and this is my brother. Zayn." She said and looked around finding no one.

" Your brother is here as well?" I asked her.

" Yes. The whole family is here." She said.

" Oh, really?! But why? Do you know the groom?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" He is my cousin." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Why will I be joking with you?" She asked me.

" No, I was not thinking like that. I was just talking like that. Nevermind." I said.

" Yeah. You know my sister is getting married soon." She said.

" Finally your dream is coming true. Then your brother will get married and then it's your number." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I have also said that to my brother. She looked around but couldn't find her brother. " Where is he now?!" She asked.

" He will be around. No worries." I said.

" I have to worry, Annie. I was guarding him all the time. There were number of girls ogling him already. He is so naive." She said

" I think he is so clever." I said.

" Why do you think like that?" She asked me.

" Because he is your brother." I said.

" Yeah, then he can be." She said and I chuckled.

" You know what I did awhile back?" She asked me.

" No. What have you done?" I asked her.

" I have challenged that guy to make my sister fall in love with him." She said.

" Which guy?" I asked her.

" Ufffoo!! The one my parents have chosen for her." She said and I chuckled.

" Why have you done that?" I asked her.

" Because it was necessary. Otherwise their love story will never ever start." She said and I chuckled.

This girl is a little atom bomb.