Mood Swings

Anaya's POV

" What are you doing here? I told you to take rest." Elif said to me and I chuckled.

" Actually I came to be sure if this guy is really the person I knew." I said to them smilingly.

" Which person?" Zayn asked me looking at me sharply. I cleared my throat.

" He looks alike a guy I know who's dead. I thought he has come back. This is why I had lost my senses. I was a bit shocked." I said to him.

" Oh, come. Let's go back to the cabin." He said and gestured Elif to help me. I sighed. This guy has a problem with me. I am sure.

" No. I am fine. No need to go back to the cabin. I will go back to hotel. Everyone must be worried about me." I said to him.

" Your friend Tracy has called. I picked the call up and tokd her that you are talking to the patient. She told you to call her back." Elif said.

" Oh. Yes. Thanks for not telling them." I said to her and dialed Tracy's number at once. She picked up after 3 rings.

" Hello." I said.

" You didn't take me today again." She complained.

" I tried to wake you up but you were talking weird things saying where is your cap or cup something like that. Many more. I have recorded your sleepy talking. I will let you listen to that once I come back to the hotel." I said to her.

" Really?!! You have done that?!!" She asked me.

" Why so shocked!!! Yes, I have done that." I said to her.

" I will kill you." She said.

" Ok. I will buy a knife for you on the way coming back to hotel. Yours one have become old killing Liam again and again. It will not work good." I said to her.

" You!!" She was saying but I cut her in between.

" Ok... Network is not clear. I can't hear a word you say." I said.

" You come back to hotel. We will settle down everything." She said.

" La...la..la...la...la.." I said and she hung up angrily. I started to laugh.

I stopped laughing and found both the Yilmiz siblings looking at me weirdly. I cleared my throat.

" What happened?" I asked them weirdly.

" What happened?!! Who was that?" He asked me.

" Tracy." I said and laughed again. This time Elif joined me.

" Who is Liam? Her boyfriend?" She asked me.

" I mean not yet but they will be couple in a few years. That we are sure about." I said to her. She giggled again. " Does she has a knife for sure?" She asked me.

" Yes. She keeps telling Liam that she will kill him but never has done that anyways. So, last year on her birthday Liam gifted her a knife. Though it's a toy one but it looks like a real one. He was saying that gift will help her to kill him for real but it was toy one." I said and laughed again. Elif joined me. We were almost rolling on the floor. We were that much crazy.

" Girls!!! What's so funny about that?" Zayn asked us.

" All of it." I said and Elif gave me a hi5. We started to laugh again. We were sitting on the floor and laughing.

" Ok..ok.. ssssssshhhhhh....we won't laugh anymore." Elif said but the next moment she started to laugh rolling on the floor. I was laughing as well. I got tears in my eyes but still I was laughing. I don't know why I was that happy today may be Jaberi's situation gave the peace of mind to me. I was genuinely happy. Finally my mother's murderer is suffering. I should celebrate today.

" Ok, enough now, girl. You guys are going crazy. This is hospital for Allah's sake." He said and I pressed my palms on my mouth to control over my laughter.

" Come. Let's go." I said to Elif who was biting her lower lip to control over her laughter. She was trembling time to time trying hard to control her laughter. I chuckled wrapping my arm around her shoulder. We came out of the hospital.

" I don't know why but I am feeling genuinely happy today. Can you guys give me a reason?" I asked them.

" May be because you have fainted this morning this why." Zayn said and I glared at him hard.

" Or may be because you realized the guy you thought the patient is, has actually died before." Elif said.

" Or who knows may be you are genuinely happy to see Jaberi Ansari suffering like this." Zayn said looking at me sharply. I gulped inwardly. I looked away from him.

" Why will I be happy to see someone suffering?" I asked him.

" That you know better. But you didn't even wanted to know who Jaberi Ansari is. Do you know him?" He asked me. His eyes were irritating me now. It's better when he looks at me softly. This sharp gaze of his was scaring me.

" N...no. I don't know him. You must be talking about the patient. This why I was saying that." I said to him.

" Really?! You sure that you don't know him?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I am sure. I don't know him. I didn't see him before." I said to him trying to me confident but my voice was shaking.

" Hmm...better." he said.

" Yeah. I gotta go back to hotel." I said.

" Have lunch with us at least then we will drop you there." Elif said. I looked at Zayn he was like lost in a deep thought.

" Yeah. Sure." I said to her.

" What happened?" I asked Zayn.

" Oh, nothing happened. Let's go. Let's have lunch." He said. I kept looking at him weirdly.

We had lunch and Zayn was awkwardly silent all the time. He didn't say a single word only answered when he is asked. I don't know what happened to him suddenly.

They dropped me to the hotel. But Zayn was still silent. He didn't say anything while I was getting down just opened the door for me and helped me to get down from the car.

" Take care." He said and got in the car then drove it away.

Does he keep getting weird kind of mood swings!!