❤THIS LOVE - 2❤

"Mom... why are you taking Sohee's dress?" I asked as we were in Sohee's room.

"You should wear a dress not that top and jeans for a Date. If we had more time we could have buy some dresses for you."

My mom was finding a perfect dress for my Date in Sohee's wardrobe. 

"What if Sohee gets angry if she found about her dress?"

I was worried, she will fight for her clothes and I don't want her to get angry. 

"She is your sister and you both can share." After shuffling some clothes from few hangers, she checked if it's suites me or not but she don't have to check when it's suites Sohee so well. 

"Well, she is in abroad, she won't know." 

"But..."

I was couldn't finish my sentence as my mom got the Perfect dress for me.

"This will look nice on you, go get ready!"

I got ready for Date eventhough i don't know who he is... I hope he will be good guy. I was feeling like my mom is sending me for a blind Date.

"Mom, can you at least tell me who is that guy?" I asked as she was doing my hairs.

"I thought you knew." I looked her surprisingly from the mirror. "Well, he told me not to tell you though. He want to surprise you." She said.

"Mom, at least you should tell me his name."I pouted.

I think she is trying to engage me soon. That's why she is acting like this.. and the boy is someone who I know, but who?

I had my light make-up. I saw myself in mirror, I was looking different. 

"Done! My daughter is looking so beautiful

"Done! My daughter is looking so beautiful...!" She smiled as I was seeing through my dressing in the mirror. 

-

"Sohyun, come down. He is here." My mom said from the living room.

"I'm coming..." I said from my room.

I was feeling shy because this is the first time I will be going for a Date.

My hairs were done, I checked my make-up and dress for the last time before moving out.

I took a glance at the mirror as I saw myself. I think, I'm looking pretty good. 

I headed down stairs towards the living room. 

I saw him from the back; he was wearing a black shirt while his blazer was on his arms as he turns towards me, I saw him smiling.

His smile was so breathtaking... I can feel butterfly in my belly.

"Sohyun, you're looking gorgeous." My heart skip a beat from what he said. 

"T-Thank you..." I smiled. I was feeling so nervous.

The boy is Kim Taehyung  from my college days. He was most handsome boy in our college but now he is beyond handsome.

Having a compliment from to-be-husband feels like heaven. 

"Can I take your daughter with me, Mrs Park? " He asked to my mom.

"Sure... and take care of my daughter." My mom said. 

"Yes, Mrs Park." He said to mom and came in my direction made my heart beats faster.

"Shall we..? " He gave me hand to take it.

"Yes..." I said as I gave my hand in his hand. My hand against his made me feel a warmth that I never felt before.

As we headed towards his black car, he wears his blazer swiftly on the way and press the unlock button on the keys. 

He opens the door for me like a gentleman and I get inside to the passenger seat without a word. He smiles before he closes the door and moves towards driver's seat. 

He took a glance at me but before he starts the car unexpectedly he came closer till my face. 

His face was so near just inch apart.

My eyes widen as his eyes were on me, he was so close that a cold shiver ran down my spin at the thought of what he will do next?

-

vote/comment ❤