❤REVEALS TRUTH❤

[My fav song~ ❤]

This is you're Author: Rose~ 😘❤ (Rosanne) 

CLARIFICATION

I feel like to mention this...

I want to reveal that... in this book...

I'm trying to write in flow~ maybe it's slow... I know... I really know... and I want you to keep patience. 

It's hard for me to write sometimes... please understand. 

I already mentioned Contents: Angst/ Yandere.

I know it's hurt. I know because I can feel the pain of Sohyun.

Did you ever read a story of happy ending in Angst, Yandere... well, I didn't.

But, I added mystery, romance. To make this story a happy and lovely.

I already wrote this book in my diary in one day. Yes, in one day.. and I'm writing here because I wanted to... I feel like sharing this different story from my side.

All will be fine... don't worry. I'm not going to make Sohyun kill herself. She is strong girl here. She will face it all the problems. 

As per Taehyung, he know the pain that Sohyun has given... he wants her to suffer that pain. 

Taehyung and Sohyun are 4 days Married~

Many things happened in this four days... 

Day 1: A date, Contract marriage,

Day 2: Sohyun ran away to Police station meets Chief Park Jimin, Taehyung brings her back,

Day 3: Sohyun at work, Airport Scene, Jungkook

Day 4: Taehyung says "don't go", "you're looking gorgeous." In his soft voice, firmly.

In this story... You're the one I've waited for...

Here, Sohyun has waited for Taehyung's Love.

As per that diary part, Sohyun waited in past... and in present she don't remember her past.

It was Sohee, her sister reading that diary in past.

Now, in present... this will be going further as Sohee is coming... and you will get your answers. 

If your enjoying this story and you're not bored enough... please don't count the chapters... It's been 4 days... 4 days including flashbacks.

I'm trying to write in parts, maybe small.. sometimes big.. because I want you to feel that every part of this book. Every part of this book has songs for the feelings of this story. 

I want this story to go in flow~

Let go~ 😘❤