❤THIS LOVE - 102❤

_

_

Hoseok went home while Baekhyun was going to pick up Dr Min. 

Taehyung said that we will wait until Dr Min comes for the treatment of my palms.

Yuri was trying to make Ki Min sleep in his crib while my cousin, Jimin went to sleep as he has work tomorrow. 

"Sohyun-ah.. don't take my pains. I can't see you every time hurt." Taehyung squatted down in front of me as he holds my hands. "You know, not everyone can do sacrifice that you do for me. I want to protect you, not hurt you." 

"My every breath is yours, I can even risk my life for you." 

He held my chin up to face him.

"Take care of yourself for me, I don't need anything else." 

Before I could say anything he pulls me into a passionate kiss as his lips touches mine softly and slowly. 

I felt his warm breath against my lips as he parted his lips to feel his lips gently kissing mine.

It wasn't long as we parted away because of sudden outburst.

"How can you fu*king kidnap me in the middle of night?!" Dr Min exclaimed who was angry as hell. 

Taehyung caress my cheeks with a smile before glaring at Dr Min.

"Can you please shut that swearing? I don't want my wife and babies to hear those words." 

"Fine, I'll try. You better tell me, What's the dam-- matter? Fu-- I'm tired, I want to sleep." 

Dr Min tries not to swear but he still couldn't help. His eyes were sleepy while Baekhyun was standing beside him, almost on the edge of laughing out.

"Don't you see. My wife is bleeding and pool of blood dripping on the damn floor!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"Why are you exaggerating?!" I said as it wasn't really a pool of blood as Yuri tightly wrapped a cloth around it.

"Language, Mr Kim!" Dr Min exclaimed as he caught him swearing. 

"Can you all talk slow, I'm trying hard to make Min-Min sleep.." Yuri complained as she came with baby Ki min who was crying loudly. 

Oops..!