❤THIS LOVE - 125❤

SOHYUN'S POV:

SOHYUN'S POV:

I stirred on the bed as I closed my eyes, I couldn't hold back as my tears were streaming down on my cheeks. My grip tightens on the pillow.

I hate this feelings.. it's just tear me apart.

"Sohyun-ah.. look at me." Taehyung said calmly while I can't even breathe normally. "I can explain." He hold my hands but I slipped away.

"Go away." I said straight forwardly between my sobs.

My head was burning so much. 

I can't even get up as I feel myself tired, my body pains, it's hurt me deep down.

I felt his hands gently touches on my shoulder.

"Sohyun-ah.. I'm sorry. I never meant to--"

"Taehyung-ssi, don't force her. She is feeling unwell." Sohee said while I pulled my blanket on my head, hiding inside the warm covers. 

"Leave." I breathed heavily. "L-Leave me alone." My heart was aching so much. 

Why he even came..? 

I don't want to face him. 

There was silent for a while as I heard door opens and closes, hoping they left me alone I slept due to heavy fever.

-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I couldn't do anything, you were crying made me hurt so badly. 

What I can even say to you? You don't want to listen nor I can say..

It was my fault.. all mine!

"Why did you pushed Hyun-ah?! Tell me, I want to know." Jimin asked me fiercely. "You knew she was on critical stage. Why do you just kill her expectation everytime?!" 

"I didn't--"

Jimin grabs my collar violently. 

"I just wanted you to know that she truly hates you!" Jimin shouted while I can't even fight back, he was fierce.

I couldn't look in his eyes that were glaring me with hate. I was facing down on the floor as one tear eventually falls.

My lips parted as I breathed heavily in pain.

"And I hate that she is like this cause of you!" He jerks me made me fall backwards.

"Did Sohy--"

"Hyun-ah told you to leave." Sohee says as she folded her arms.

"But--"

"You had enough.. just leave!"