❤THIS LOVE - 82❤

Love that day that comes to me 

Everything is perfect on that sunny day 

My love I want to hold you in my arms 

and kiss you Oh every day every time with you 

_

Han-ah was sleeping peacefully on my lap. I softly kissed on his forehead and moved my hands on his back.

It's been two days with Hansung but still he got used to me in less than a minute. It's because of Taehyung, he told him every piece of my life... 

And I'm still wondering about Han-ah...

He is Kim Maisie's son.. she was Taehyung's older sister. I know her but never meet her. The day when she died, han-ah was only 8 days old. 

Taehyung looked after Hansung from the day Maisie left. There was always a babysitter from the beginning.

But, what about his real dad? Did he even know what he had done..?

Leaving his own son behind and move on.

How can he just turn his back from his deeds?

Taehyung came and carried Hansung in his arms. He placed Hansung on the bed while han-ah started to move in sleep.

"Dada.. iron man..iro.." Han-ah mumbles.

"Han-ah.. dada will bring iron man." Taehyung said as he gently stroke his head and kisses his forehead before putting his blanket to cover him.

"Why did you said you will bring iron man? He is in sleep.. and he won't remember." I walked towards the bed as Taehyung was so deeply in his thoughts. 

"I'll bring big one as he wants.. He will love it." Taehyung looked at sleeping Hansung. "I just want to fulfil his wish." He smiled.

"Just don't spoil him..." I murmur under my breath. 

Suddenly, Taehyung pulls my wrist made me come closer enough to his face. "I can hear you love.." He whispers close to my ears sends chills down my spine. 

"I-I have work to do.." I tried to free my hands but he didn't loosen his hold. "Taehy--"

"Baby, go to sleep.." He holds my waist and pulls me closer between his legs.

"Why..? I'm fine. I don't nee--"

"My baby needs sleep.." He leans over and hugs my waist. His hands slipped under my shirt sending shivers down my spine. 

"Aish.. Taehyung-ah not again.." I tried to stop him but his fingers moves up on my back made my breath fasten. 

"Baby wants to.."

His moist lips begins to give butterfly kisses on my skin. I tried my best not to moan as his tongue gave a quick lick on my skin making me feel breathless.

"Baby, I can't wait.." He pulls me on his lap bringing me closer to his chest. His lips trials down on my neck to my shoulders.

"Taehyung-ah.."

A soft moan escaped from my mouth as he kisses on my sweet spot.

"Baby not here.."

He carried me in bridal way and walked towards our room which was next to Hansung's room.

"But han-ah--"

He closed the door behind him.

"Han-ah is sleeping my love.." He placed me on our bed as he hovered above me. "And baby, I want to hear you call my name.." 

His lips moves amorously on mine. His hands were on both the side of bed as he was keeping a little space.

"I want to love you.. more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.. everyday.."

He turned me up on his chest and his hands around my waist. He pulls my face closer to meet his lips into passionate kiss.