❤THIS LOVE - 46❤

Warning: Content Agony. 

[AT SPORT'S ROOM]

I was standing in front of him. He was quietly seated on the bench while leaning his head back for support. 

His eyes were closed. I wonder, if he is sleeping now. Somehow it felt familiar.. like it happened to me before. 

I crouched down as I glance towards his foot. I had cold pack, pain relief spray, medicines with me. 

Deep inside... I felt so hurt to see him in pain. I don't know why?

Maybe, I care...

I was opening the shoelace... My heart halts as he instantly holds my hand. My heart was beating rapidly. I feared to look in his eyes... 

"Sohyun, I'm fine." Taehyung said with no emotions made me hurt.

I was still looking down as I hesitates to say; "I-I can do--"

"Stop it. You can't." He swiftly pulls me made me stand infront of him. I saw him standing still. I looked at his foot... He was standing perfectly that means.. he lied.

My heart drops at his sight, "I still hate you, you lied." I yanked his hands away. A burning sensation runs through my heart.. and it's was painful. My heart is paining as if it was stabbed. 

"Well, if it was a lie than there was half truth too." Taehyung said as he stepped closer. His intense stares were glaring me coldly. I stepped backward as he stepped closer..

"W-What is tru-- what you did..?!" I exclaimed but soon I felt the walls touches my back.

Taehyung stepped close infront of me as he traps me between his arms.

"I just...

taught them...

a sweet lesson."

He smirked.

My eyes widen as he admits that he has done something to them.

"Why did you?! They're your friends!" I exclaimed as I tried to push him away. But more I pushed... more he got closer..

"Who told you that...?! I don't have friends... nor someone I trust!"

I screamed in pain as he grabbed my hairs tightly, pulls me to face him. 

"You didn't changed a bit Taehyung!"

He grabbed my arms forcefully, "Taehyung.. Taehyung.. Taehyung...!" He shouted as he slammed me on the wall. My back hurts. 

"Can't you get over it. Damn, I truly hate this..!" Taehyung yelled. I flinched as his hands hit on the wall.

"Leave me. I want to go--"

He gripped on my cheeks, "I want you so bad." His eyes were fiercely on me.

I was shocked as I saw a knife in his hands

"No.. Sto--" Before I could say anything or do anything... I whimpered in pain as I felt knife piercing through my skin. 

"Don't worry babygirl. You will be in tomorrow's headline, 

'Mr Kim Taehyung a multi-billionaire killed his own wife.' 

Do you like it?" He smirked.

It's hurt. 

Pain was rushing through my skin... 

I can't help but to see his blur face. 

My eyes filled with tears..

It's was piercing me deeper...

I can't see him clearly. 

'Your blood looks so beautiful like red rose.'

And it's reminds me of V... as if he was there infront me. That insanely evil smile..

The blood was flowing from my wrist... and I knew he did it on purpose. 

This time I felt my wound deeper than before. I was feeling to give up...

"T-Taehyung.. y-you can't.. d-do.."

I slipped down on the cold floor. I had no energy left to stand anymore.

He squatted at my level.

"Babygirl, I wished that I don't have to kill you again..." His hands slowly brushes my cheeks. 

"If you can't be mine, no one else can have you..." That's was the last sentence I heard.. and I felt his lips on mine.

A burning sensation runs through my skin as I felt his last kiss. I saw his eyes were softly closed before darkness takes over me. 

Was this my end..? Even it was... 

I wanted to say that... 

I loved you V-ah...

... and I remember you.

You made me waited for so long... that I can't even describe my love to you.

It's hurt when you didn't believed me,

It's hurt more than the pain you gave me,

I just wished for a happy life.

What I can do when it's not even in my life. 

I can't breathe when I'm not with you.

Will you able to live without me...

I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings...

This is my last goodbye to you... I really wanted to hug you last time. But, I can't. 

Please be happy... so that I can see your adorable smile that's makes my heart skip a beat. 

Remember, I'll still love you even you hate me. You know why...

because I just love you...

I just love the way you are...

I love when you smile

I love when your happy

I can't change you but you changed me

You made me feel what love is.. 

how does it feels when you're loved...

and how it's breaks when your hurt...

Will you wait for me.. just like I waited for you...?

I promise that... I won't break our promises.

Promises are not meant to be broken.

I loved you V-ah,

Please forgive me.