❤THIS LOVE - 109❤

You come closer and closer as if 

you knew what I've been waiting for 

_

"Han-ah.. one more. This will be last." I said as I was holding a bowl and spoon of food to feed him. 

"Come here.. this will be last bite for now." I walked towards him as he giggles, running round and round. 

I was trying hard to feed him. He was whining and jumping on one couch to another made me follow him wherever he runs. 

"Han-ah.. listen to mommy." I said when he run at the back of the couch. 

"Nooo.. Noo.."

"Sohyun-ah, give me his food. I'll feed him." Taehyung said as he took the bowl from me. "My sweet roll baby.." 

I felt a quick peck on my lips made my heart halts abruptly. 

"I'm not a sweet roll..." I whined while he chuckles. 

I shook my head and took the seat beside him on the couch. 

"Han-ah.. say Dada.." Taehyung said as he was waiting him to speak.

"Dad--" Hansung got cut off by a spoonful of food gently shoved in his mouth. He didn't have option but to chew. 

I giggled while seeing Hansung's cute little pout.

The time skips as he took care of Hansung and we were planning on opening of Pearls, Taehyung's project.

"Can you make it earlier..? I want to surprise Jungkook." Sohee said as we were discussing. 

"It's fine with me. Earlier this month will be best.. did you thought about any particular date?" Taehyung asked. 

"On 1st, it will be special for kook-ah.." I suggested thinking.. 1st date of month will be perfectly amazing.

"That's good. We will finalise on 1st specially for you Jeon as a gift for taking care of my son." Taehyung said with his signature smile. 

"Thanks, Taehyung-ssi.." Sohee said happily. 

"But before that.. make kook-ah ready for being shook." 

We laughed thinking about his adorable shooky eyes.

This time it will be beyond