❤THIS LOVE - 118❤

_

_

"Honey.. I love you." I smiled followed by a hiccup. 

"Baby, are you fine?" Taehyung asked me while I felt dizzy as if my world is spinning round. "Sohyun-ah?"

"Ye..s"

"Did you took some of those drink?" He asked. 

I shook my head.

"See.. You can't even handle a wife. How will you take care of my son?!" Jun-myeon was continuously bickering with Taehyung made him pissed off.

"Fine! Take care of him by yourself." Taehyung gave Hansung in Jun-myeon's arms. 

All the people were watching them in disbelief. 

"Jun-dada.. let's walk." Hansung said as he wanted to explore the whole place while he was too small to walk around. 

"Huh?" Jun-myeon asked in disbelief. He was surprised that Taehyung didn't denied and gave him Hansung so easily. 

"Dada.. let's mooove." Hansung said as he was squishing Jun-myeon's cheek. He couldn't protest but to carry Han-ah around. 

"Sohyun-ah.." Taehyung softly tap on my face. "Are you feeling better? Can you walk?" He asked.

"You didn't answer me.." I don't know why but my heart felt heavy. "Honey..."

Taehyung squatted to hold my waist and at the back but I didn't let him carry me.

"Aish.."

People were too busy in party, they didn't knew what have been happening right now. As I was in the balcony and there was no one except him.

"Honey.." I repeated slurring on my words. "Why? Why you.." 

"What's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?" Taehyung checked but there wasn't someone got me hurt. "Did anyone--" I pushed his phone on the table revealing his last call.

"Honey.. you hurt me." I released his hands from me. "You hurt me, V."

"V-ah, I'm pregnant!" She exclaimed.

Taehyung was in ultimate shock as he glanced at her who just walks in. 

I remember, how he ignored all her phone calls. 

Was her calls not important? or Did he tried to hide her from me?