❤THIS LOVE - 38❤

"Ouch... that hurts!" Taehyung groaned as I stamped my foot on his... does it hurt that much or he was acting.

"Help me without touching me or open this cuffs." I told him again as I glared him.

"That's impossible." He said immediately as straighten himself.

I was in the verge of anger. I can't even move my hands or stretch them. My hands are paining and I can't even bear anymore.

"I know you can't. Just open this cuffs..." I retorted.

"If I can't touch.. how I will help you?" He complained.

I don't know what to do anymore... He is not going to stop. This way or that... he will again do something. 

"Fine! Do whatever you want... but at one condition." I exclaimed.

"Condition?" 

"You have to agree. You can't back away." I said sternly. 

"We will see..." Taehyung smirked as he was taking lightly. I can't believe him. He will back away. "How about we continue were we left. I can't wait for--" He again started but I cut off his words.

"Let's just cook." 

I told him what ingredients will be needed... He collected and placed on the counter. I don't even know... he can cook or going to mess with me.

"You're going to cut vegetables. Be quick. Start." I ordered him.

"I can help you in that..." Taehyung said as he approached me from back.

"No. You're going to do yourself." I said as I moves to another side but soon he trapped me from back.

"Don't try to cut my fingers." He said as hovered me from back. 

Taehyung gave me a knife as we started to cut washed vegetables... I can't deny as he already started.

His hands were placing the tomatoes one by one in place while I started to cut with my knife.

Taehyung's head was on my shoulder as he was seeing from above. I felt his breath touches my cheeks sends butterfly in my belly. 

"Taehyung move your face up." I said instantly as his breath against my neck made me hard to do anything. 

"I can't see from above. What if you cut my fingers..?" Taehyung says as he got more closer than before. His hard chest touches my back made me stop what I was doing...

Why he is taking risk when I can cut his fingers...?! I thought. 

Taehyung buries his face towards my neck. I felt his soft lips kisses my neck... made tingling sensation runs through my skin.

"S.Stop it.." My breath fasten at his warm touch. But I can't let him play with me again.

"What should we do next?" He whispers as he lips touches my ears.

"H-Heat the pan.." I breathed... I don't know how I holded for so long... while he steps towards the cabinet to get the pan. 

Somehow I managed to cook the food quickly. All dishes were in the bowls.

I was stirring the gravy it's almost done. His fingers again moves sofly towards my waist.

I was about to jump in surprise but he holds my waist.

"No one can touch you like I do."

I unwrapped his hands as I moves towards dinning table. 

I don't know what's going on his mind...?!

Is he playing with my feelings... or he wants to see me suffer...

"I'll feed you baby..." Taehyung said as he took a seat beside me.

"I'm not your baby." I said immediately not wanted to hear his lies again. He is acting different from the movement I came from hospital. 

He didn't even spill his sharp words nor he pulled my hairs. I doubt him. Something is fishy here.

"Baby..." Taehyung said made me snapped out. 

I turned to him and the moment our eyes locked, I saw how he was staring me intently.

"I'm not--" A smile creeping at the corner of his lips. The next thing I know was spoonful of food being gently shoved in my mouth, I had no choice but to eat it.

My hands reached the plate instantly, "I can feed myself. You have to eat too." I said but soon he pulled away.

"It's fine. We will share." My eyes widen as he feed himself with the same spoon he feed me a while ago.

"Remember you agr--" I couldn't even finish as he feed me another spoonful of food, I can't do anything but to eat. 

"Baby no conditions between us." He said as he feed me again.

Taehyung feed himself. I was about to say something but he stopped me again as he gently shoved spoonful of food in my mouth. 

After feeding himself and me continuously... I got up as soon as I finished. 

"You will sleep on that couch." I sternly said as I pointed towards the couch and walks towards the room.

Taehyung spun me around, "Why would I--"

"And I won't be sleeping in that room." I said quickly as I remembered he closed the door of upstairs. 

"What's wrong with tha--" Taehyung questioned me but I will not sleep in that dark room. 

"I won't.." I said again as I backed away. 

"Thats our room. You can't deny." Taehyung said immediately.

"That room don't even have light... It's dirty, horrible--" I spilled out all my words.

"You should see before commenting... you have decorated that damn room. How can you just say--"

"W-What..? W-When did I..?" I was shocked. 

It's been few days and I saw that room only three times... it can't be.