❤THIS LOVE - 47❤

I know that I've hurt you

Believe me when I say 

I never meant to treat you this way

You deserve much better

_

NO ONE'S POV:

Taehyung was subconscious when V pierced her wrist deeper. She was crying in pain and it hurts Taehyung's heart deep inside.

He wanted to stop.

But, he can't..

He tried his best to control himself. But, it was too late. She lost more blood... it made him terrified that he will lose her.

What if he couldn't save her?

V did his part and disappeared while Taehyung can't do anything. He knew that he have hurt her.. He didn't meant to treat her this way.

He was so worried about her. He got closer to help her out. He can't leave her dying alone. 

"Sohyun-ah, please hold on." Taehyung said as he swiftly took his handkerchief which cover her wrist to stop the blood flow. He was afraid that he might lose her this time. 

"Sohyun-ah..." He tried to get her response but she was just frozen like a doll.

He carried her quickly towards his car. Even his white shirt was staining with her blood. She was passed out because of tiredness and loss of blood.

Taehyung managed to open the passenger door and made her seat inside.

"Sohyun-ah, please wait for little." He said in his shaky voice as he put her seatbelt. He quickly closed passenger door and gets into drivers seat.

Taehyung starts the ignition as he drove off the way. 

In between he glance her face but it made him impatient and worried. He holds her hand and sense coldness, his heart was aching so much. 

"Sohyun-ah, please don't leave me..." He softly said as his eyes were brimming with tears. 

He quickly wipe his tears as he focused on the way. He tried his best to reach as fast as possible. 

Taehyung reached in the Hanmin Hospital. It was the nearest and it comes under his business made easy process for him.

Taehyung enters inside the building as he carried Sohyun in his arms. 

"Call Dr Youngjae. Be quick." He said to the nurse while he checked Sohyun. She was still and he felt himself helpless. He can't do anything.

The nurse rushes to call Dr. Choi Youngjae who is best doctor here and Taehyung's one of best friend.

"Taehyung, I'll handle from here." Youngjae said as he quickly moves Sohyun on the stretcher, in the emergency room.

Seeing her lifeless made him guilty. 

"I shouldn't have..." He hit his fist on the wall in anger as his tears were falling, it's hurts deep down.

TAEHYUNG'S POV: 

What if she will leave me in middle..?

"Excuse me, Mr Kim. We urgently need O- blood group. Is there anyone having the same can donate it." The nurse said made me think who have O- blood group. 

It was rarely found. Only person having O- blood group can donate to Sohyun. 

I have AB.

I can't. It doesn't match. I hated myself for hurting her and now... I can't even help her.

Why it should be like this...?

I'm so useless. I can't even do anything.

Even Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jhope have A.

And lastly Suga & Jin have O.

Even they can't help.

I quickly fished out my phone as I called one and only... Sohyun's Mom.

"Hello.." I spoke on the call with her mom.

"Oh my son... how are you doing? Is my Sohyun treating you properly.. I hope she is not troubling you. She is--"

"Mrs Park.. I-I.. want to say.." I almost stuttered. I don't know how to tell her mom... that her daughter is in hospital. 

And the reason for her condition was... only me.

"Tell me son. Is everything fine?" Mrs Park softly asked made somehow spill myself about Sohyun condition and she needed O- blood group so that surgery could take place.

NO ONE'S POV:

"Don't worry my son. I'll send Sohee.. they both have same blood group. Send me the address. We are coming... just on the way." Mrs Park was so gentle with Taehyung.

He don't know if it was his luck to have such a sweet mother-in-law.

After few minutes... Sohee came running towards Taehyung while She had her mask on. He was wondering why Sohee was not showing her face.. 

"W-where is So..?" Sohee panted as she came running all her way... soon Sohyun's Mom joined them.

"Your eyes looks familiar..." Taehyung was shocked to see her. Her eyes were so familiar to Sohyun.  

Sohyun's mom was going to reveal her, "It's obvious Sohee is her tw--"

"Mom, Sohyun needs me. Let's go." Sohee quickly averted her gaze as she followed the nurse.

Taehyung shook his head... 

"No, maybe I daydream Sohyun. This can't be real."