❤THIS LOVE - 16❤

Content: mature, violence.

(Cautionary advise - You're reading at your own will. No offence. Viewers discretion is advised.) 

".....I'm on my periods." I lied as I looked down on his white shirt which was open from his collar to midway. It was almost revealing his collarbone.

I was feeling a warm sensation that moves through my skin. 

"You can't lie to me. It's just... waste of time." He unbuttoned his white shirt way down and threw away... which falls on the floor. 

My eyes snapped back to his sharp eyes which were already focused on my lips... as he leans in making my heart pounds faster. 

His lips meets mine and moves in the rhythm. The kiss was getting hotter and rougher... while his hands roamed through my skin. 

With a sudden pull from my waist made our body touch closer than before. A moan escape from my lips which made him smirk.

"That will count as one."

I can't lose... it's all his plan. To take dominance, to make me suffer... 

What should I do? I can't fall in his trap.

His left hand moves at the back of my neck as he pull my face closer to deepen the kiss... while another hand started to unbutton my top.

"...s..stop.. st..op this..."

I pushed him with my tied hands. I breathed heavily. 

"I can't stop when I've already started."

His lips started to give kisses way down towards my collarbone.

He moves my hands above his neck which made my hands encircled around him.

"You have no escape..." He smirks. 

I felt him biting my neck... as he was giving hickey throughout my skin. I grabbed his hairs while he started to move his member against me. He groaned in pleasure making me turn on.

I bite my lips as I felt moaning. He captured my lips made me loose control. 

I moaned again. This time louder than before.

"That's two." He said quickly in husky voice. 

"Wai--" He kissed my lips roughly... and tried to enter his tongue inside me. I parted my lips as he squished my ass.

I moaned again as he kissed on my sweet spot. That's was it.

"I won." He exclaimed in victory. 

He enters his tongue in my mouth exploring... sucking on my lower lips. "You're mine. Stop resisting." I felt dominated by him. 

He ripped my shirt as I was trying hard to stop him.

I was breathing heavily as his kisses goes downwards slowly and softly towards my belly.

His lips kisses on my belly button... made me feel faint sensation. His longer fingers holds my bare waist in position... while I resisted to get away.

"Get off. YOU--"

He kissed my lips roughly and harder this time. I struggled to push him. He untied my hands... I felt that this is the time I can escape. 

My hands were free so I decided to leave because I don't want to be in his play.

He slammed me hard which leads him to hover me again.

"I said no escape!" I frozed at the sudden reaction. He removed my skirt down... at his touch I felt shivers in my belly.

He removed his belt and slipped out from his jeans. He holds my left hand, fingers interwines... while holds my right wrist as my palm was bandaged. 

"Follow my lead." He was hovering me again as I felt his lips on mine softly. He matches my body form. 

Taehyung holds me head in his hands and pulls me into fiery and passionate kiss. His hands moves downward feeling each curve while exploring. 

His hot finger stop on the edge of my panties before removing it. He remove his short and placed himself in center. 

Taehyung gripped on my waist firmly.

"N-- ahh" I gasped in pain. My tears started to fall when he thrusted inside me so swiftly. I clenched on the silky bed sheet as I shut my eyes. 

It was painful that I silently cried. I tried not to make noise.

"Fuck. You're damn tight." 

Taehyung was shocked when he opened his eyes... but soon his expression changes. He leans in to kiss me deeper and harder to forget the pain.

My hands slipped around his neck. My fingers moves through his soft hairs. 

I was adjusted to him. He started to move inside me. I felt something wet. He groaned in pleasure while thrusting faster and harder.

We became moaning mess while he thrusts in sloppily. I breath heavily while the beads of sweat starts to fall.

I looked up in his sharp eyes. The feeling I can't express was love. But, lust overtakes him.

Taehyung hands work on there on by exploring every part of my body, feeling each crevasse, each line along with my physique. 

I felt his wet hairs, sweat, his scent, his skin... I feel his abs which tighten and untighten against mine while every thrust. 

One of his hand was wrapped around my waist bringing me closer to him. 

I hear him breathing roughly as he continues to thrust into me.

He whispers in my ears in his deep and husky voice. "Babygirl moan for me."

He kisses me intensively. His hands venture my curved body, exploring. 

I bury my face into his neck. I can't help but moan. I pressed my lips on his sweaty skin while he was thrusting into me faster. 

After few minutes, I can feel my body can't help it but I might faint. Taehyung noticed it and after few more long and slow thrust he stopped. 

I felt him cumming inside me as I felt warm liquid filling me. I pushed him but he didn't budge as he he was breathing heavily. 

"Mo..Move... yo..you're h..heavy!" I said breathing heavily. 

He pulled out and laid next to me. 

Taehyung looked towards me as he pull me by waist. He pecked on my lips.

"Don't you dare to do stupid things. You're mine."