❤THIS LOVE - 88❤

(Play the above song)

"Sohyun-ah.. Han-ah will be fine. I won't let Jun-myeon hurt him."  Taehyung said as he tried harder to convince me. 

I was sobbing while the memories of Han-ah replays again and again. It's been 3 days that I didn't eaten properly.

I didn't moved from Hansung's room. It was messy as his toys were all scattered in different places.

I asked him one day why he always kept his car near his window? He giggled as he said.. it can fly when an angel will give wings to this car.

He dreams were too stubborn, sometimes he would run to me as he says Mommy, I want an little angel.. dada told me mommy has a little angel.

"Sohyun-ah.. stop crying and come with me." He grabbed my arms firmly to come with him but I denied.

"No, I'm sorry. It was my fault.. it was my--"

"Stop it already. I told you it wasn't." 

Taehyung cupped my cheeks as his thumb wipes my tears. "Sohyun-ah please don't.." He said as my eyes fills with tears to fall eventually. 

He warmly hugs me while I was feeling sad..

Why did I let han-ah leave?

"Sohyun-ah stop crying.. I don't want you to get sick." His hands moves in circles at my back. "Shh.. no more tears."

"I-I'm sorry.." I said lastly as my head faintly rested on his chest.

TAEHYUNG'S POV: 

I was stressed about the situation. I don't know how I can handle it.

Sohyun was breaking in front of my eyes. Even I tried my best she always fainted after crying out. 

I carried her to our room and placed her carefully on the bed. I'm worried about her and our baby.

She is not taking care of herself made me scared that I'll lose her or our baby.

I sat on the edge of the bed and covered her till her shoulder with a soft blanket.

 "Sohyun-ah.." My hands caress her cheeks softly. "Stop hurting yourself..." 

My heart clenches in pain at the sight of her. She cries often and her morning sickness is not helping it either.

Why she is not moving on? 

We can't get Han-ah back. 

He is legally Kim Jun-myeon's son.

It was my fault. It's my damn fault!

I brought Hansung in our life.. when I knew one day I've to give up. 

But I didn't knew this will so soon..

FLASHBACK:

I have to take her to the hospital when she had sudden cramps. It was the day when I realised that we are going to have two babies.

I can't describe my happiness that we are going to have two baby girls. 

Even Hansung was squealing happily as I told him that there will two angels who will be coming in our life.

"Dada, I want to meet little angels.." I smiled as I saw his excitement.

Hansung whined when I told that he have to wait to meet his little angels.

I walked in Yoongi's cabin while Hansung was with Sohyun in her room.

"Taehyung don't let her do heavy work. Let her rest, keep her healthy and... take care of her." Yoongi hyung told me as he seemed tensed.

"I'll hyung but why are you so tensed?" I asked if it's something that I can help him.

He sighed.

"Just take more care.. I think you should keep someone, who will be with her when you're at work." Yoongi hyung suggested me. 

"I have appointed maids and serva--"

"Someone who you can trust.."

"Why is that so..? I can take care of her."

"Taehyung.. she is in fragile stage. I'm sorry but you may lose her or babies. It's better to have an emergency plan for god sake.. if something happens I'll help you out."

I couldn't say anything. I fear losing our babies but losing her was the worst nightmare that I don't want to..