❤THIS LOVE - 99❤

Everything is for you Everything is alright 

Even if we are apart 

Our hearts are connected to each other 

Forever with you 

-same night at 12:13 a.m-

SOHYUN'S POV:

The sound of breaking things made me flinch everytime. 

I can't speak a word, I was scared that they may hear me and catch me.

The dark room was our room were Taehyung usually use for work. His some files were on the study table while on the other side it was a white bed.

"Mrs Kim.. are you here?!" 

Someone yelled made me snapped out. 

I didn't spill a word knowingly that they are trying to get me. 

"Mrs Ki--!" 

His shout muffled while I heard wooden table, glasses breaks.

I kept my mouth shut as I slide more towards the corner. 

My cheeks were wet as tears streaming down while my heart was beating rapidly. 

I was sweating badly while the sound of constant thud and breaking things made me shiver in fear. 

"Sohyun, I know you're inside.. Open the door!" 

My eyes widen as I heard unknown voice from another side of the door. 

"Open the door before we decide to break it!" 

They bang on the door while I closed my eyes and ears shut as I placed my hands on it.

Don't.. 

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Jimin.. you better come. I'm on my way." I said on the call while driving the way home. 

"Yeah, I'm almost there." The call ends while I focused to drive as quick as possible. 

Taeh-yung, ple-please come home.. s-soon...

"I shouldn't have left her today. I shouldn't..."

Her words kept on repeating in my head, her voice cracks in between sobs. She is in trouble and it was all because of him.

I told him she isn't but he still trying to hurt her.

"Hyung do as I told you." I said to Hoseok as I turned the steering wheel to left. I took the shortest route. "Hyu--"

"I got it, Tae. You control yourself, don't do anything that will make you regret and your future."

I sighed. 

I can't think straight. 

I knew she can't hide from them for so long. 

She was on first floor which only had one balcony and door which will break if they bang it hard.

"Taehyung, we will cover up.." Baekhyun said as he patted on my shoulder.

"Hyung, did you--"

"I tried but her phone is switched off."