❤THIS LOVE - 9❤

PARK JIMIN'S POV:

- Jimin's apartment.

Remembering what just happened today made me curious.

When did Taehyung got married.. and with Sohyun?!

[FLASHBACK]

It was college time, I was walking from the corridor.

"YAH PARK JIMIN...!"

Aish, this spoiled brat doesn't know how to behave in college. I turn around and saw Sohyun. I don't know why she is being so rude and stubborn all the time.

She was absent for 1 whole week but that doesn't matter at all. Now her behaviour has gone weirder than before.

How can a good girl became bad girl?

I gave her annoyed look. "What?" I asked.

"How can you just give a shit about it? I told you to go away! Don't try to put your nose between my business!" She yelled at me.

She annoying all the time.

"Stay away from Yuri."

"What did you say?!" Sohyun exclaimed catching most of the attention at her.

"Stay. Away. From. Yuri." She laughed.

This annoying girl never leaves to disturb our life.

"Why should I? She is one of my close enemy!" She smirked.

This made me furious. 

"Oppa... let her be. This bitch will never understand." Yuri comes and hold my arm.

I was about kick her if yuri didn't came at right time.

"Who the hell you called me bitch!" Sohyun shouted loudly as she came infront of Yuri.

Oh no, not again!

"Hell you... bitch!" Yuri exclaimed.

Oops! now her temper is high.

"YOU!" Sohyun held her hair and pulled on the other side Yuri get the hold of Sohyun's hair. They started to fight like wild cats. They were kicking and pushing each other.

The whole crowd started to form as they wanted to know who will win this time. 

"Yah... Stop it!" I tried to stop them but they push me away.

How this girls are so strong?

"Yuri... Yuri... Yuri...!"  "Sohyun... Sohyun... Sohyun...!"

Some of them started cheering them while they were watching them fight as if it's entertaining them.

Already, I had enough. I'm so tired of this daily drama and there cat fights.

Can't they try to be mature now? 

"SOHYUN!" Taehyung came as he pulled her away made me snapped out.

I moved towards Yuri as I catch her by arms and pull them away with force.

"Jimin leave me. Let me kill her now!" Yuri tried to free herself from me as she was desperate to kill Sohyun. She had reached her temper as she was boiling with anger.

"Yah leave me... You stupid Kim Taehyung! How dare you touch me! Get your hands off! Now!" Sohyun yelled as she was moving her legs back and forth to kick Yuri while Taehyung held her up by waist.

"Yah, Stop it already!" Taehyung yelled.

[PRESENT DAY]

Those days were literally something. I can't even stop thinking about past.

How we will face it now?

Stupid Kim Taehyung...! Why he had to marry her from all the girls in entire world?

Can't he find a decent girl.. or he don't like decency in his life.

My wife, Yuri came worriedly towards me but I can't tell her. I don't want to make her stressed.

"Baby, what happened? Did something is bothering you?"

"All... All is fine." I stammered.

How stupid I can get now?!

I was still standing in the middle of living room. 

"Tell me, now. What happened?!" She got up from the couch as she approached me.

"Calm down, you should be careful." I said as I holded her hands and made her seat again.

She is gets so hyper sometimes.

I kneel down in front of her as I said, "I want you to take care of our baby~ Don't stress yourself. It's just work." I said as caress her baby bump.

"I told you, I'll always be there for you." She pouted while I giggled.

"Yuri-ah... neomu gwiyeowo~ (so cute~)" She smiled back.

 neomu gwiyeowo~ (so cute~)" She smiled back

-

How was this chapter? I hope you will like it.there is more to come. 😘

vote/comment