❤THIS LOVE - 72❤

_

_

SOHYUN'S POV: [at LA California]

I was in my hotel room. I didn't brought my luggage, clothes and other stuff. I'll just buy new clothes this evening. 

I was feeling tired because of my night flight, I wanted to sleep so badly. 

But I should eat before sleeping so I ordered my breakfast. 

One of the hotel staff brought my breakfast, I took it and closed the door behind me. 

Suddenly, my attention got on a purple sticky note which was sticking on a glass of juice.

I begin to read the light purple note...

Princess,

Have a sweet breakfast before you sleep, with love..

Take a nap, you must be tired..

- you're ❤

What that means..? From You're..? You're..?

My mind was numb as I was feeling sleepy. I had my breakfast and sat on the couch thinking about the note and purple rose..

I didn't knew when I fall deeply in my sleep..

_

After 3 hours,

I woke up instantly.. while I still had that purple rose in my hands. I placed on my diary which I kept on the coffee table. 

I still write my diary.. I wrote when I was in my flight because I couldn't sleep that time. My mind was filled with him so much that I just let it out in my diary. 

"Let's go for shopping." I said to myself in excitement. 

I refreshed myself before moving out from my hotel room. 

I walked on the streets, it was cloudy sunny day in California. I felt warmed in that climate. 

I thought about having chocolate when I saw a cafe. I enter inside and ordered my chocolate latte.

When my order was ready, I was about to take... but stops..

Again I meet with a sticky note, this time it was yellow note with a yellow rose.

Princess,

Yellow rose is innocent as you..

Chocolates are sweet as you..

Strawberry is precious as you..

- my

Who can write this for me? 

From my? my..? What that means..?

I stopped as I felt suspicious.. this can't be my order. 

"Excuse me.. my order was only for chocolate latte."

"Ma'am it's yours.. someone has ordered for you."

"Do you know who gave all of this order..?" I asked when I got strawberry pastry with my order. 

"Sorry ma'am, we can't reveal the person. But it's specially for you. Your order is already paid. Have a good day."

Who can write note mentioning princess..? ....and strawberry pastry?