❤ THIS LOVE - 110❤

Can you keep a secret of mine?

I know, you can and you will..

-The Pearls-

A large vase took most of the free space on Taehyung's desk. 

He deeply sighed and looked at the flowers. Two dozen red roses were mixed in with baby's breath and silver curly sticks. 

They were amazingly beautiful. 

"Sohyun-ah, I should be the one offering you flowers not vice versa." He said seriously. 

I walked towards his desk, taking one red rose in my hand towards him.

"Honey, I should be first congratulating for your success."

"No need t--"

"Honey, take your seat." I walked around his office chair while he was standing confused. "Honey, please have a seat." I repeated with a genuine smile. 

I moved the soft petals of rose which touches tenderly on his cheeks. 

"What you're planning to do baby?" He asked amusingly. 

"Nothing much.. just don't feel shy or awkward, feel like you own the world." 

Taehyung frowned as I swiftly tabbed soft petals of rose on his nose.

"Sohyun-ah, I own residential towers not whole world." He said and continued what he was doing before. He was still standing holding on one of the files referring to it. He was walking back and forth, all attention was only in his file.

I didn't came to see him all workaholic. I thought to refresh him from the hectic day. I took the chance and pushed him on his office chair.

Walking closer to him my fingers softly traces his jaw line down to his neck. I placed the file away from him, on his desk.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked surprisingly shocked while I sat on his laps facing him. 

"Not without you."

I moved my one hand around his neck and made the petals of rose touches on his nose to his soft lips. 

"With me."

He smiled as he parted his lips kissing on them.

"Smells good, huh?" I asked as he breathe calmly closing his eyes.

He was so mesmerized. I placed the rose away on his desk and came closer to him. 

"Not good than you, Sohyun-ah.." He whispers pulling me closer by waist.