❤THIS LOVE - 77❤

I wanna take a breath 

I'm falling in love 

I wanna hold your hand 

Don't leave me alone 

JIMIN'S POV: 

My two cousins are marrying there love, they were looking very happy and in love.

From the moment Sohyun got nearer at the altar, Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of her. Yes I can see that, since I'm at his back. That's what the best man's job.

When I saw my Yuri who looks cuter day by day, I suddenly remember our day of marriage. I chuckled to myself and shook my head. 

The wedding ceremony started and everyone kept silent.

YURI'S POV:

My best friend...

She's getting married now..

To the man.. who was only her crush,

She thought he wouldn't love her.

SOHYUN'S POV: 

"As per the request of the best man and maid of honour. I know you'll be surprised by this but I'll let you say your own vows." The priest told us.

I look at Mina who just have me a grin and mouthed you can do it. I also looked at Taehyung but he shrugged. 

"Taehyung, you may now say your vow." The priest said.

When he reach the microphone, he was confident as he was used to this much attention. "I thought of something to say to you after party but I'll say it to you now." He said made me surprised. 

Being a owner of V  Enterprise and having lots of interviews was common for him.

"Now I know that this is the reason why my best man told me that I should think straight for this day because I don't know what will happen." He said looking at Jimin who is now grinning. 

Taehyung looked at me made my heart skip a beat.