❤THIS LOVE - 41❤

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I walked towards the hall and I flopped down on the couch. 

"I'm sure Sohyun will freak out when she will open her eyes..." V smirked. 

I don't know why he is here now. My eyes felt heavy as I wanted to sleep but still refused to do...

"Why... she will.." I tried to speak but couldn't spill my words properly but he understood though..

"She has spent night.." V said as he bites his lower lips amorously. 

Eventhough it faintly trailed off... I got a hint he must have done something that I don't even know.

Something insane...

NO ONE'S POV: 

"Babe..." Sohee pouted.

"Oh my strawberry girl you're looking cute~" Jungkook said as he squish her cheeks. 

"Thanks babe~ I'm ready, let's go." Sohee said as she grabbed her phone and bag ready to go.

"I'll miss you sweetheart... how I'll spend my day without my boxing champ?" Jungkook said as he encircled his hands around her waist. "Who will fight with me.. scold me when I'll flirt with others?" He added as he embraced her.

"Babe no flirting behind me or I'll strike you off!" Sohee intensely said made Jungkook giggle. 

"I won't sweetheart... I just do infront of you." Jungkook said as picked her up by waist. 

"Jungkook...!" Sohee exclaimed as she slaps on his chest kiddingly.

"Tough girl, but my girl..." Jungkook smiled. 

SOHYUN'S POV:

In the morning, I was feeling little drowsy. I stirred myself on the other side in sleep... I found sudden emptiness.

I opened my eyes and saw the big glass window... morning sun was brightly shining while the breeze made elegant white curtain flow back and forth.

I turned around quickly. My other side was empty.

Where is he?!

I remember, he walked somewhere... but where..?

I got up and saw the room. The light grey walls, white comfy bed, silky bedsheet... The room was looking adorable, clean.. all the things were in place... like it was never touched or moved.

Did I really decorated this room..? 

I sense his smell all over the room... even the pillow, blanket were strongly made me feel aroused.

I turned around quickly not loose myself... but my steps halts at the sudden appearance... a yellow book?

It was familiar... a book which had yellow rose as it's cover... it had a title 'WINTER LOVE'. It's sounds well known to me... I felt curious about it... I walked towards side table.