❤THIS LOVE - 87❤

Taehyung and Hansung were on the little bed with colouring books. All the colors were scattered around while my little boy was in his favourite iron man pyjamas. 

"Dada, I'll do red one here." Hansung pointed on the iron man. I smiled as I gave him a glass of milk.

"Han-ah milk time." Hansung took the glass with his two little hands as he smiles. He never hated milk when it have vanilla flavour. I was checking his colouring book, he indeed did it neatly good.

"Sohyun-ah.. come here." Taehyung said as he was smiling widely. I wonder what's in his mind.

"Wha-- Yah!" I got pulled by my wrist made me land on his laps. "Honey.. why--" His fingers stops at my lips as I was going to yell.

"Shh.. I'll hold you." He smiled sweetly while my eyes widen in shock.

"My dada is iron man." Hansung said. 

"Aigoo my Han-ah got a tash.." We laughed as Taehyung showed him that he had a milk tash on his upper lip. 

"I am grown up man." Hansung was giggling as he saw his milk tash in the mirror. 

Days passes so quickly but there was so much to do. Even we tried to stop Jun-myeon but he didn't listened and took this case in front of court.

At the court,

When it comes to Hansung's Custody case. It's all goes down fall.

Hansung knew that Taehyung is not his Father but still he calls him Dada.

"Jhope can't we have something in our favour?" I asked as he was working in this case. 

"Hyun-ah.. Jun-myeon is his real father. We can't separate a child from it's family."

"But--"

"I know, Jun-myeon is trying to pester Taehyung for 'Pearl Avenue'. His San Francisco project which is currently completed and it's grand opening will be on 6th September. We can't do if it's.." Jhope sighed.

"I don't want this.." I clenched my hands as my eyes brims with tears.

"Ah.. Sohyun-ah." Taehyung hugs me while I was feeling to cry. "You promised to not let go, now see.." 

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Taehyung.." I cried harder. I knew it was because of me.. I told him to promise me. 

Don't let go from work and Jhope will do his job as an prosecutor.

"Stop crying.. I don't want my baby cry." His hands holds me closer while my hands gripped on his suit tightly.

"I'm sorry Hyun-ah." Jhope was feeling guilty as he lost his first and important case in his life while I was crying because..

I lost Hansung.