❤THIS LOVE - 148❤

"Jimin-shi!" Jungkook yells made me snap out from my deep thoughts. "Aye.. remember it's Mrs Kim day." 

"Love you, Hyun-ah~" They said in unison

"Thank you." With that I turned around and continued what I was doing. 

I put the white pearls one by one in the thread with the help of needle. It was my pearl necklace which mom gave me on my 20th birthday. 

Seeing it shattered made my heart ache.

"Yah!" Jimin exclaimed. "That was too dry."

"Go. Get some ice water to make it cold wet." I sarcastically said made there thoughts blown away.

"I'm so sorry I wa--" 

Jungkook froze as I show my hand in front of his face to shut him again. 

"Don't even." 

I tied back my pearl necklace and put it again in my neck. I'll finally wear this again.

"You know, he calls you everyday and you--"

"That doesn't concern you." I said straight away with no feelings. 

"You know, you're acting rude, yo--"

"At least, you two, don't bring him on my birthday." 

I gave a warning glare while they smiled mischivously. 

"Of course, Hyun-ah!"

-

"Bye~ Jeon Jungkook-shi!"

I waved at Jungkook, he was leaving from Seoul back to his hometown. 

"Aish! Sohyun." Jungkook sneered. 

We couldn't celebrate our birthday together but Sohee will be more fine with him, her new family. 

"What's your plan for today? Should I call Tae--"

"Shut up! Jimin-shi.."

"This brat of yours won't listen to me. You better take her with you." Jimin said as he looked at my back. 

"I have to punish your Hyun-ah for disobeying me." He said in his husky voice.

I wonder who was at my back as I tried to see but before I could turn someone grabbed my waist instantly to pull me close. 

I gasped as I felt his arms around my waist tightly, his lips tenderly kisses on my ears. 

"I got you." I tried to push Taehyung but he grabbed both of my wrist and pushed me more closer to him. 

I breathed heavily as I struggled to get free, more I resisted, more he embraces me. My heart races as I perceived his addicting scent.

"Never disobey me, love. I may not listen when I'll hit you hard tonight." I choked on my breath when he seductively bites me harder and slowly on my earlobe.