❤THIS LOVE - 83❤

whenever I close my eyes 

whenever I think of you 

In the mirror, it's myself 

and another me again

_

Hansung was giggling as he took me in his play room, "Dada brought me a biggg.. iron man... see.." I smiled while he was jumping and clapping his hands in joy.

I looked at the big toy which was standing still in the middle of room.

Why did he brought this big..?

"Han-ah, where is your Dada..?" I asked but instantly I sensed moment at the corner of my eyes. 

"Han-ah.." 

I again called him but he was laughing and continued to touch big iron man's hand.

"Your Dada have gone crazy!" 

I exclaimed as I shake my head and turned around.

"Baby, I'm only crazy for you.." My eyes widen in shock when I heard Taehyung's voice.

I again looked back but there was no one except me and Hansung.. who was giggling..

"Where is your Dada?"

"Here.." 

Hansung said while I can't even understand where..

"Yah..!" 

I yelled as that big toy grabbed my waist, instantly pulls me closer. I squinted my eyes as I pushed that toy away as if it was falling on me. "Leave..! You piece of iron--"

"Baby, I don't want to leave." Taehyung said as he uncovered his face and showed his signature smile.

"Kim Taehyung!" 

I smacked on his hard chest. 

"Ow.. stupid!" 

My palm felt a wave of pain as I hit on that iron man's chest.

"Does it hurts..?" 

Taehyung looked concerned as he holds my hand in his to check. I just pouted, curses under my breath. 

Suddenly, he begins to laugh. 

"Who told you to go wild baby..?" 

"It was your fault. How can you wear this.. this in house?!" I pointed on his iron man costume which was hard and strong, same as shown in the movies.

"This is for han-ah.." Taehyung smiled widely. 

"My Dada is iron man.." Hansung squeals as he holds Taehyung's hand.

I crossed my hands on my chest, "So my honey have powers to rule the world now..?" 

"True baby.." Taehyung swiftly pecked on my cheeks made me surprised. 

"No, you can't win on me." 

I placed my hands and pushed slightly on his chest to stop him. I glanced on the both of the boys who have already messed this whole room with toys and games.. "You both.. clean this room now!" I ordered.

"Noo.. mommy." 

Hansung whined as he sat on the floor.. throwing a tantrum again while Taehyung was on Hansung's little messy bed. 

"No mommy, I didn't.. Dada was playing." He pointed at Taehyung who was shook.

"Han-ah.. you were playing with me. Now, help me to clean your room." 

"Dada.." 

Hansung whined as Taehyung made him stand from the ground.

"Let's see who wins this game." Taehyung said made Hansung swiftly moving his all the toys, colours, drawing books and other stuff in it's place.

"My han-ah is a good boy.." I ruffled his hairs as he and Taehyung finish there work. "Wash your hands before you come to dinning table. Today, I made your favourite dish.."

"Yeah... mommy's yumm--"

I grabbed his hands to stop him from running towards dinning table, "Han-ah.. first wash your hands."

"Yum yum.." He nodded and goes to wash his hands. 

"What about me baby..?" I heard Taehyung says as he grabbed my wrist.

"Did I forgot somethi--"

"Yeah.. you did."

"No, I didn--" 

"How can you forget to give me a.."

He leans on me while my back touches the wall firmly.

"Give you a.. what?" I asked even I knew what he meant.

"Smoo.." I was totally surprised when his lips softly and steadily kisses mine.