❤THIS LOVE - 73❤

JIMIN'S POV: [at Seoul, South Korea]

"Yuri-ah, I have two cousins!" I exclaimed happily. 

"What..? One more cousin.." She asked me confused. 

I hold her hands with mine, hope she won't freak out. 

"Taehyung's wife is my cousin Hyun-ah.. I mean Sohyun-ah.."

"I know, she came yesterday and helped me. She changed so much.. not like before. She is cheerful and sweet now." 

Yuri smiled as she intertwine our fingers with each other. 

"She didn't changed Yuri-ah.. Sohee is your best fri-enemy. Sohyun's twin who stays in LA California."

"That means.. Sohyun don't know me from the first!"

She was shocked when I explained how they replaced between themselves as Sohyun was sick for one week and Sohee have to take place because it was a peak time of college.

Sohee and Jungkook relationship got stronger, they moved to California.

Even Mrs Park didn't told me.. she kept this secret till they graduated from different college one from Seoul and another from California. 

_

SOHYUN'S POV: [at LA, California]

After one week~

(Sohyun's outfit)

(Sohyun's outfit)

"So-ah! How about this.." I asked as I choose a wedding dress for her.

"Have you gone crazy." I was shocked. What's wrong with this gown? It's pretty white and elegant design. "That's not you should wear for wedding. Get something astonishing that everyone's mouth should be in awe.."

I smacked on her arms, "It's for you dumb.."

"Ouch... that's hurts!" She exclaimed as she placed her hands on her heart, faking a cry.

Sohee's hairs were blonde because she wanted to look different from me while I still had naturally dark brown hairs.

I won't change my hairs colour because Taehyung loves it naturally..

Sohee was acting like she is hurt. I decided to play along as my little sis is stubbornly unaware..

"Let me give you injection so your pain will get lesser." I smirked as I was acting to find injection in my hand bag.

"Hell no!"

I laughed as she quickly ran away, at the back of Jungkook. 

"Sohyun-ah, someone gave you this bag for you." Jungkook said as he handed me a bag. I was surprised..

"Who..?" I asked confusedly as I glance at the bag. 

"Don't know... just check it. Maybe your secret admirer gave you something.." He smiled sweetly. 

Something is odd.

I opened the bag and found a beautiful wedding dress... it was totally different and so fascinating..

"Woah.. that's incredibly good!" Sohee exclaimed while Jungkook was smiling..

My heart was beating rapidly as I saw one red note..

Princess,

Please, forgive me love 

I'll love you with my whole heart 

Let me be your man

So I can love you 

for the rest of our life

I want to see you as my bride.. 

Will you... 

- moon ❤

From moon? 

"It's incomplete. Will you..? What's next..?" I was thinking about it when suddenly a bouque of red roses came into my sight. 

"Baby.. because I want to say that precious words to you.." He said in his deep voice made my heart skip a beat. "Will you...