❤THIS LOVE - 141❤

At midnight, I heard Taeyeon's soft cry. 

I woke up sitting straight on the bed feeling sleepy, pushing the covers off from me, I quickly tied my hairs with a rubber band to approach him.

I crouched down beside his crib as I took Taeyeon baby in my arms. It's been 3 months while I was still not used to him. 

Taeyeon always wakes up and cries in the middle of night while Miyeon was sleeping peacefully unbothered. 

"Taeyeon-ah.. baby don't cry." I mumbled softly.

Taehyung groans in his sleepy voice almost taking me by surprise. I saw him stirring in sleep, I shouldn't disturb him, I thought. 

I decided to move somewhere so I took his little blanket to cover him, gently patting on his back occasionally as I walked in the balcony.

Cold breeze touches my face while I carefully tugged him in the warm blanket.

I sat on the couch with Taeyeon in my arms. I saw the bliss of night, shinning stars and moon which was looking like a snow ball.

Taeyeon was still crying so rubbed his back to make him feel better while mumbling a sweet song.

Baby baby geudaeneun 

caramel macchiato

Yeojeonhi nae ipgaen 

geudae hyanggi dalkomhae

Baby baby tonight...

After a while when Taeyeon was not crying, I caressed his soft cheeks before pecking on his baby nose, forehead and cheeks.

"Taeyeon-ah.. sweet dreams~" 

I smiled as I saw my baby sleeping peacefully in my arms. 

As a minutes passes by, a yawn escaped from my mouth. 

I'm sleepy.

I decided to put Taeyeon back in his crib when I heard his deep voice. 

Baby baby geudaeneun 

café latte hyangboda

Pogeunhaetdeon geu neukkim 

gieokhago innayo

Baby baby tonight...

My heart was racing so much as I saw Taehyung leaning on the balcony's window, his hands crossed firmly on his chest.

"Y-You are awake?" 

I was stunned by his sudden appearance, my cheeks blushes in scarlet pink as I realised, he heard me...

"You were calling me, baby." He said as he approached me covering with a soft blanket. "Don't stay out for too long, it's cold."

"I-I.. just.." His fingers softly contacts my skin sends chills down my spine. 

"You have a sweet voice..."