❤THIS LOVE - 101❤

-JIMIN'S FLAT at 2 a

-JIMIN'S FLAT at 2 a.m-

SOHYUN'S POV:

"Taehyung! Why did you killed them? It was not in our plan." Jimin shouted as he saw Taehyung killing them to death.

"So, what was your plan? To keep them safe in prisons!" Taehyung shouted back.

"Don't worry about it, we have cleared all of them." Baekhyun smiled while gave a high five to Hoseok. 

"It's all clear." 

"Won't you tell me?" Jimin asked while they shook there head in no. He sighed feeling defeated by his own friends.

"They're todays meal for piranhas. You don't have to worry, Chim." Taehyung said as he patted on his shoulders while our eyes widen in ultimate shock. 

"W-What?!" Jimin exclaimed.

I was feeling dizzy but still kept my eyes open as I instructed Yuri.

"Yuri just here, uh.. like this.." I explained to Yuri as she was treating my palms which were bleeding so badly. I hope that I didn't lost more blood. 

"I told you not to come in middle. Why don't you listen to me?!" Taehyung was on the edge as he grabbed my arms to face him. 

Yuri got worried as I winced in pain because of sudden contact of medication on my palms. He left my arms as he mumbles. "I'm sorry.."

He continued as he took my hands firmly. 

"But you shouldn't have come in middle, I would have taken.." 

I saw his lips saying something but I can't hear as I thought how I holded the stab which was going to pierce his back, the pain rushes over me. I didn't cried as I knew he would feel more guilty. 

I didn't thought of myself..

when it comes to you.

Yuri was trying to stop the blood flow from my palms as I told her to do, on the other side Taehyung kept on complaining. He was getting impatiently annoyed as time passes and no words from me..

I didn't know how but I just came in middle because.. because..

"Are you even listening?!" He said frustratingly.

"I-I.. don't want you to have one more scar.. j-just because of me." I avoided his stairs as they looked at me intently.