❤THIS LOVE - 85❤

Baekhyun brings Hansung back while Taehyung had to rush at V Enterprise.. all because of mess created by Hansung's dad.

I followed Hansung to his room, "Dada is not Dada.. Mommy is not mommy.." he was crying as he throw his toy car violently.

I was shocked by his sudden behaviour, he was too disturbed made me scared.

"Han-ah this isn't true." I tried to convince him but soon he throw his action robot, "Dada don't love me!"

"Han-ah.. Han-ah listen." I grabbed by his shoulder as he was messing his room.

Seeing him cry, my heart shatter away.

Why did Jun-myeon told the truth? When he is not even deciding to take his own son back.

"Han-ah..." I softly say as I squats down to hug him. He was sobbing harder as his breath fasten. "Don't cry, Dada loves you.." his little hands soon wraps around me as he hugs back. I heard his muffled hiccups.

"Jun Dada is hurt.." Hansung said in between sobs. I rubbed my hands backforth on his back to calm down..

"Han-ah, Dada loves you.. and you're mommy's shiny star."

I wiped his tears which falls on his chubby cheeks. "Han-ah is my good boy.." My fingers brushes on his bangs and set them quickly.

His lips pouted cutely as he was angry but soon he hiccups.

"Han-ah..!" I heard Taehyung worriedly calls Hansung from the hallway. I think he came back.

"Han-ah.." Taehyung's voice softens as he see the little boy hugging on my neck.

"Mommy.." Hansung hiccups again.

I carried him in my arms and reached kitchen counter. Taehyung follows us behind, "Is he fine..?" He asked while i gave a nod.

"Dada.."

Hansung hiccups again while Taehyung carried him in his arms and patted on his back gently. "Han-ah, calm down.."

"Han-ah needs his special sipper..?" I asked while he moved his head in yes. I removed his Iron man bottle and filled with medium warm drinking water.

I checked if it's not too warm before letting him sip.

"Han-ah, here comes your iron man.." He giggled as he sees the bottle flying towards him.

I hold the bottle for him to drink while Hansung gulped down little by little. Taehyung looked tensed while he was in deep thoughts disrupting him.

I wonder, what it can be..?

We were on the couch as we tried to make Hansung believe that don't listen to Strangers.. they are not good and Jun-myeon is a stranger.

After few minutes, Hansung sleeps on Taehyung's chest as he was still hugging him. He was scared that his Dada will go to work, so he holds Taehyung tightly. He was really tired by crying and running through out work place.

"What did Jun-myeon said..?" I asked when Taehyung was gently stroking Hansung's hairs.. he was deeply in sleep.

"Um.. it's..it's for deal." He said immediately.

"What kind of deal he wants now?" I asked.

"He is using Han-ah against me. I don't want this to happen.. He will hurt Han-ah at the end of this deal." He moves his hands gently in circles at his back. "He wants San Francisco project.. that I've worked hard for two years to reach top of all."

I bite my lower lips nervously as I felt a glint of hurt in his eyes. It must be hard for him to give up on his own project.. He had worked hard for this.. to reach this level.

"I'll give him what he wants but at one condition... He will stay away from what's mine." He looked at me intently as he mean it.