❤THIS LOVE - 22❤

[FLASHBACK]

'W I N T E R    L O V E'

_________________

2014 ❤

03 NOV 

It's been long now... My heart still roams around you just like moon. I'll be your moon. I want to be with you... you're my world.

Today, I felt you're absence

Today, I felt you're absence... you were not showing up. When I'm still here, You just disappear... lost in those shadows. 

Do you even know...? How much I missed you today? 

Even I'm away...

I wish I can say...

_________________

2014 ❤

05 NOV 

I saw you today gloomy and depressed about something...

Are you sick...? 

Do you need something that will make your day cheerful and happy?

Even your smile disappear... and I missed your smile. Where is your cheerful smile? That makes my day.

I found out. Why you were crestfallen? I felt like someone stabbed me. The sense of pain in my heart was miserable. 

I saw you sad, crying so hard as you held the edge of railing... on the college roof top.

My heart was aching at the sight of you sobbing... it's was hard to breathe. I saw you, how broken you were from inside... you tried to let it out.

Your parents were no more there... I saw you alone... I could have stayed but I couldn't... What should I say to you...?

I wanted to hold you

I wanted to hold you... your hands in mine, hug you tight...

'I'm here... by your side and always be...'

...but I couldn't.

My eyes brimming with tears... I can't. 

My grip tightens.. on the hem of my shirt. Feeling hopeless... I felt empty inside my heart. It's painful... as my heart sting. Like it's burning sensation of pain.