❤THIS LOVE - 30❤

"Sohyun!" Taehyung grabbed my wrist harshly. 

"Leave my hand." I yelled.

He is being jerk now. I was burning with anger. I was in my red dress. I didn't bother if it was short.

I glared at him as I yanked my hands.

I almost stumbled backwards while doing it. He tried to hold me but I avoided.

"Listen to me." Taehyung said as he wants me to listen to him.

"NO!" I shouted. 

I walked way even it's pain. I wanted to stay away. It's hurts every time. He don't mean anything.

Jungkook was right. Why I'm trying so hard to stay when he don't want to keep me.

He didn't followed me this time because we were still in photo shoot. 

My head was thumbing again... I opened the door of my dressing room and shut behind me forcefully. I locked the door. 

I tried to stay conscious. But I could only see blur...

I walked towards washroom wash my face... and looked in mirror it was blurry... I wiped my face with a towel but still I could only see blurry.

My memories flashes one by one as I closed My eyes... I couldn't take it. My head was paining so much. 

"Sohyun-ah this is our secret." He said with his signature smile, cheerfully. 

His face was blurry I couldn't recognize him.

I slide down on the floor as my fingers moves through my hairs...

I can't focus. I can't. 

"We will have five adorable babies... three girls and two boys." He said as holded my hands in his...

" He said as holded my hands in his

"Baby are you tired... should I give you piggy back ride again." He smiled sweetly. 

My head was paining so much. I gripped my hairs tightly. 

"I love you, baby. Please stay with me forever." He hugged me tightly. 

My heart was aching so much. I can't see him clearly. 

"You cheated on me. How could you?!" He was yelling.

My heart was burning so much. How can I handle this... who is he?

"No I didn't. I swear..." I tried to explain. But, he pushed me hard. I fall on the cold ground. 

"I hate you Sohyun! I hate you!" He screamed loudly.

NO ONE'S POV: [TIME SKIPS TO 2 HOURS~]

"Mrs Sohyun is not opening the door! She is not even replying..." The staff member said worriedly as ran all the way. 

"Where is she now?" Taehyung asked instantly. 

"Dressing room." The staff member said quickly. 

Taehyung swiftly moved towards the dressing room. He bangs on the door. 

"Sohyun, open the door!" He shouted.

There was no reply. This made Taehyung so desperate that he was going to kick that door hard. But, stops.

"Get the keys."

"Wh--"

"I said get the damn keys." Taehyung snarled.

"Yes, Mr Kim." The staff member runs to get the keys.

Taehyung was impatiently tabbing his boots on the floor. He was going to blow up as Sohyun was not cooperating with him. She was again messing with him.

"Mr Kim. Here, keys." The staff member said as he gave the keys.

Taehyung quickly opens the lock. He twisted the door knob and opens the door.

"Sohyun..." He softly said as he tried not to lose his temper.

The room was empty, no sign of Sohyun... where she can go..?

Taehyung clenched his fist in anger. She must have ran away.

"Mr Kim. Your wife has fallen in here." The one of the staff said as she find out Sohyun.

Taehyung turns around in disbelief. Sohyun was unconsciously fallen in the washroom. He took faster pace towards Sohyun. 

"Sohyun!" He exclaimed. 

Taehyung pulled Sohyun in his arms. "Sohyun, wake up." He tries wake her as he strokes his hands on her cheeks. 

"Mr Kim." A boy gave him a water bottle.

Taehyung opens the bottle in hurry. He sprinkle water on Sohyun's face... no response. 

"Call 119."

A girl quickly type the numbers and calls.

"Open your eyes..." Taehyung's heart almost halts as there was no reply. Is she even breathing...?!

Taehyung checks the pulse as he hold Sohyun's wrist. Her heart beats were faint.

No, this can't be.

"S-Sohyun... Get up. Open your eyes..." Taehyung said as he caress her cheeks and intertwined his fingers with Sohyun. 

"Stay. Sohyun, don't you--" Taehyung stopped. 

"Mr Kim. Ambulance has arrived." The staff member said.