❤THIS LOVE - 50❤

Each movement, the more I love you 

Crush me Come on 

It's crazy I'm thinking 

I'll hold you 

And please 

Let me always

_

In the morning, I was hearing murmuring sound. I felt irritating... 

How can they disturb me in the early morning hours?!

Even though I was sleeping, I could recognise there voice. 

"Hold her firmly." I hear Jungkook say made me think where are they holding me.

"Aish.. but I'm trying my best." Sohee said made me realise.. someone was holding my hand. I felt needle connected on my hand and I wanted to remove it so badly. 

"I don't know how Taehyung handle her for a whole night..." Jimin said made me wonder... 

Where he is now?

Remembering about last night.. He was with me, by my side.. made me feel powerfully attracted to his charm.

"Don't move, it's hurt."  Taehyung said in his deep sleepy voice.

My hand was in his hold sends shivers down my spine. He didn't let my hand move.. still at one place. I was looking at his face the whole night while he was sleeping.

If he would have not done than I may messed up with the needle of IV injection. 

But, now his absence was bothering me.

Why did he left without speaking a word?

I tried to stir myself in sleep hoping she would leave my hand.

"Oh my god, she is moving. Do something..." Sohee exclaimed.

"Leave." I said instantly without opening my eyes. 

How badly I wanted him by my side.. I wanted to tell him that..

I remember you

I'll hold you again 

Just the way I used to

"Who was that?!" Jungkook said surprisingly. 

"It's me, kook." I opened my eyes and saw Sohee still holding my hand as I was a kid who can mess up with the needle anytime.

"Are you fine? Does it pains..?" Sohee asked worriedly while Jimin was in his deputy chief uniform and Jungkook was shocked all of sudden.

I sat on the bed while my head leaning back for support. 

"I-I'm fine." 

I don't really felt fine. I don't know.. but it's still hurts. 

"Don't lie to me Sohyun-ah.. I can see your face." Sohee said as she sat on the edge of the bed. 

I don't really wanted this to happen but still happened. If I didn't had partial amnesia that time. I would have handled him.

"Are you going to give me a statement? How did this happened.. and this time I won't be surprised if you tell V has--" I cut off Jimin's words instantly. 

"Jimin-shi!" I exclaimed.

I don't wanted him to suspect Taehyung.

Why should I blame him? When I can't even forget how disturbed he was...

The whole night he said repeatedly is still running in my mind.

I didn't meant to hurt you.

I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry...

He was breathing heavily as if he would cry again. I tried to convince him as I softly brushes my fingers through his hairs as I said,

I'm there for you...

It felt good as my fingers moves through his soft and silky hairs.

I don't know if I can forgive him. I can't forget his other side. The pain is still stings in my heart... and it's hurts more that he have given me. 

I've to do something about you, Taehyung-ah... I missed many things that I have to collect it and arrange just for you.

I can still hear him. How hurt he was.. that he couldn't control himself. 

I won't hurt you.

Don't leave me again.

Please stay with me.

Even if you say.. you won't but you still do. 

"Sohyun-ah see this... it came in early morning." Sohee said as she gave me a Anam magazine. 

I saw the front page how attractive the cover looked. We were named as best couple. But, I wonder was it even true..

A smile formed on my lips as I saw him how happy he looked when he carried me in bridal way. My eyes were closed in shock and my hands encircled around his neck. 

His smile was so pleasing that was enchanting me..

"Now the whole world know that you're married with this jerk." She added.

"Don't call him jerk. He is my husband." I said instantly made them shock.