❤THIS LOVE - 90❤

NO ONE'S POV:

After Hansung's custody, Jun-myeon just kept a babysitter who used to come in morning and took care till night falls down..

Jun-myeon contacted Taehyung several times to pester him again and again to give up on 'Pearl Avenue' to him. 

Taehyung agreed when Sohyun was breaking in front of him. He didn't wanted that his babies to get hurt because of Sohyun's depression.

Jun-myeon was walking out for work when Hansung hugged his leg. 

Jun-myeon sighed as he looked at the kid who was broken with tears.

"Jun dada, I want mommy..." Hansung cried as he missed his mommy who was always there for him. 

She gave him his favourite vanilla milk daily on time while the babysitter always gave him plain milk. 

He hated the babysitter because she was always busy in her phone and didn't paid a proper attention to Hansung. 

Hansung missed his dada who plays with him, his mommy who took care of him and byun uncle who was always with him playing games.

"You don't have mom." Jun-myeon said immediately as he brushed off Hansung away. "Don't mess with my suit. Go, play with your toys. I'm going for work and don't misbehave." That was the last sentence when Jun-myeon left crying Hansung with a babysitter. 

"Mommy.." Hansung cried louder as if his mom will listen and comeback running to him. 

SOHYUN'S POV:

I woke up as I felt uneasiness. It was hard for me to see him break down because of me. If I can turn back time.. I want han-ah back to us.

But last night when Taehyung told he is missing.. my heart shatters into several pieces.

I called Jimin and told him everything that our nephew-- our baby is missing and Jun-myeon cheated, he played game with us. 

Han-ah is more like our son now.. he was always our family. 

Jhope told me he will help us out while I'm waiting for a reply.

I hope Han-ah will be fine but I'm afraid what if he is alone, lost somewhere.. He will be crying made me hurt. 

"Aish.. it's hurt!" I saw Taehyung moves on the couch as he presses his temple. I walked in the kitchen and get him a glass of water.

"Taehyung-ah.." I said as I helped him to sat up on  the couch. He groaned as his eyes were squinted tightly as he rubbed his temple. "I will make a hangover soup." I said as I quietly walked in the kitchen.

"S-Sohyun-ah.. I'm.. I'm sorry, I never meant to--" Taehyung was still tipsy while he holds the kitchen counter for support. 

"Don't." I said while I was making a warm soup for him.

"I'm sorry.." He said genuinely as he holds my hands to turn me around but still I looked away. He shouldn't have drank last night. "Sohyun-ah, please.." I stared at him as he was standing stressed infront of me. 

"Your sorry won't bring Han-ah back.."