❤THIS LOVE - 155❤

-

-

After an hour or some when we were cuddling he lifted me up with him in the bathroom. My hands encircled around his neck while he was going to make me stand under the shower.

"Baby, let's wash up." He made me stand up but the sudden pain in my lower part got me fall, he holds my arms quickly. "Are you fine? Just hold me." He pulls me closer by waist, my hands on his shoulders. 

The plain warm water showers on us while hairs get dripping wet. 

"You know, last time you were drunk." I laughed while I still remember that day when he kissed me in the shower and he did it.

I love the way you moan.. when I hit your perfect spot.

My cheeks flushed in scarlet pink while he roamed his fingers on my back, slowly and steadily, the warm water feels so soothing to my skin.

"I did something to you, didn't I? What I did..? Tell me." Taehyung asked while I gulped down looking away.

"Y-You.. did it." I was so nervous to spill a word. 

How can he ask me?!

"I did? What?" Taehyung caress my cheeks softly while the warm water slides down our skin. "Did I hurt you?" 

He looked worried about me as his thumb gently moves back and forth on my cheeks. 

"No, you didn't, honey." I swiftly kissed on his lips. I tilted my head almost touching his ear as I whispers in. "..you were so good in bed."

"Huh..? What?!"

I was amused by his surprised look.

-

We changed the bed sheet together, he glanced at me with a smirk while holding one edge tugging at the right place and I did same on the other side. 

"You look good in bathrobe.." 

Taehyung teased me, licking his lower lips seductively. 

"And you look hotter than hell..." 

I plopped down on the bed covering myself with a warm blanket. 

"Baby, I do?" Taehyung grabbed my waist, pulling the blanket down. "Ah baby.. open your eyes. The topic ain't over."

"Not now.. Honey, let me sleep." I covered myself again with blanket soon he pulled it back chuckling in his deep husky voice. 

"Happy birthday baby~" Taehyung whispered while his wet hairs tickling down on my neck. I giggled as I turn myself to the right. "Sohyun-ah.. wake up before I start over."

"No, you won't."

I stirred myself on the other side, pulling the warm blanket. "Baby, did you forget? Han-ah is waiting for us, don't make him sad by not picking them up."