❤THIS LOVE - 66❤

I know its gonna be alright cause I got you by my side

All my life I've been waiting for tonight

_

I was at my work place.. while Taehyung was at V  Enterprise. I walked from the corridor towards Nayoung's cabin. She will definitely help me out.

"Nayoung-ah..." I said softly to convince her. 

She looked at me surprised. "Sohyun-ah, do you have something to spill out?" I just gave a sly nod, I took the seat in front of her.

"How is it going..? Hope he is treating you well." She said made me remind how sweetly and carefully he took my care.

"I.. I want you to.. get me a test. I mean. You can help me out."

"Which test..? Are you fine.." Nayoung quickly approached me as she checked my temperature. "Do you have fever..? Why your face look pale.." I felt her cold hands on my forehead.

I grabbed her hand as she placed stethoscope on my chest, she was checking me. "No, I'm asking for.. for.."

"Tell me.. or you want Mina to do--"

"No, don't call her. Her check ups are extraordinary."

Nayoung laugh as I said.. Mina will ask me more questions about it... maybe weirder..

"Then say it. Don't be shy. See me as your friend, not a doctor."

"Promise me. You will keep it secret."

"Is ther--"

"Please..."

"Okay.. Now tell me."

"I want you to help me with hCG test."

A smile formed on her face, "Are you by chance--"

"Nayoung-ah, please don't tell anyone before the reports comes.." She agreed and arrange all the set up. 

She took the new empty syringe and get it ready. I felt a cold shiver as she wipe and cleaned the area of my skin.

"It won't hurt, breathe.." She said made me realised how long I was holding my breath.

At last, she took my blood sample.

"I'll tell you once report gets ready. If you want you can have UPT test right now." She said as she handed me a small box.

"I'm scared..." I mumbled under my breath. 

"Just go. Don't think so much.." She said as she pushed me to move.

I get in the bathroom and opened the box. I don't need to read instructions.. I already know. 

My hands were shaking while I was waiting for the strip to get mark.

"Sohyun-ah.. if you already done it. Come out." She said patiently as she knocks on the door. 

"N-Nayoung.. do you have one more kit?"

"Why? Didn't work or wha-- oh my god! You're pregnant. Congratulations~" She quickly hugs me while I was dumbfounded. 

"So how are you going to tell your husband? Have you decided.. just give him a surprise!" She said excitedly. I didn't respond, I was too shock and scared at the same time. 

How he will take it..?

Will he accept..

After my working hours, I was waiting for Taehyung to pick me up. I was holding my report in my hands.. I shoved it in my bag as I saw his car approaching me.

Taehyung smiled widely as he was standing in front of me. "Baby, missed me.." He asked as his hands cupped my cheeks.