❤THIS LOVE - 129❤

Just a touch of your love 

Is enough to knock me off 

of my feet all week

Just a touch of your love 

To take control of my whole body 

A ring slipped onto my forth finger as he made me wear the wedding ring again

"Don't remove or I've to mark you." 

Taehyung smiled as he gently kisses on my lips. 

I was surprised, unknowingly my fingers traces my lower lips as I sensed the tingling sensation in my body.

"I'll see you again.. and bab--" His fingers brushes through my hairs. "Don't cry, hm.. everthing will be alright." He caress my cheeks as a satisfying smile formed on his lips. 

I didn't said anything while his smile fade away.

"I'll erase every single person who caused you pain." 

That was his last words before he jumped from the balcony. 

I was in ultimate shock as I looked down from the balcony, he literally jumped from 23rd floor. My heart was pounding faster as I instantly hold the railing to see him.

"See yaa.." Taehyung waved his hands in air as he walked away from the balcony of 22nd floor. His signature smile was all I missed and him...

I shook my head as I remembered old college days, he used to jump long walls from seats to football ground. 

He will never change.

-3 weeks passed-

I was totally confused about the situation right now. Everything changed so fast, he was keeping his eyes wherever I go.

I can't ignore him while he was just next to me holding my hands, fingers intertwined.

Sohee and me decided to watch a horror movie as she felt like to watch.

Jungkook wasn't home so she decided to take me with her. I don't want to see but she still denied by saying..

Just close your eyes.. and you can hold me if you want.

This is so bad. I can't sleep alone if I watched this freaking movie.

"This so creepy.." I mumbled while she didn't paid attention as my dear Sohee was enjoying the scene with popcorns.

"May I join?" Taehyung whispers softly in my ears sends chills down my spine. 

"N-No.." I tried my best not to escape any noise while his lips tenderly nibbles on my ears. I closed my eyes for that intense feeling. 

"Baby, I love you.." 

This time his lips touches sensationally, his hands slowly and steadily goes higher on my legs.

"S-Stop it." 

I breathed heavily as his lips amorously kisses on my neck biting it harder.

A soft moan left from my mouth even I tried not to.. His hands slipped through my hairs as he pulls my face closer to meet his lips again.

It made me forget where I was.. slipping his tongue making it longer my hands felt cold shivering in dark.

"Trust me.." He whispered deeply as I sensed he holds my hands towards his beating heart.

The kiss was getting intense by seconds as he roamed his fingers through my skin.