❤THIS LOVE - 81❤

"Is he really your.. yours--"

"Dada.." Hansung was looking up as he pulls Taehyung's hand.

"Han-ah.. is mine." Taehyung said as he holds Hansung's hand. I looked in his eyes.. he was lieing.. 

"I'm sorry Sohyun-ah.. I wanted to tell you but.." He sighs. "I'm sorry.." He breathed heavily as he tried harder to stand himself. 

He couldn't say anything else in front of Hansung because he was so small to know about this..

"Han-ah is mine too.." I hold Taehyung's hand as he was standing hopelessly. I was sobbing in between..

I won't hurt you.. 

I will stand by you.

"Baby don't cry.." 

I giggled as Hansung wipes my tears with his little hands. 

I hugged him and I smiled for him.

"You're my shiny star, Han-ah.." 

I cupped his cheeks and pecked on his forehead. He is so cute just like his Dada..

"Dada, I'm mommy's shiny star..!" 

Hansung squeals in happiness as he tugged on Taehyung's coat. 

"Thanks Sohy--"

"You don't have to.." My hands encircled around his neck bringing him closer. "Just tell me what's in your mind.."

"I-I was not goi--"

"Honey.. you can't even lie to me." 

I quickly pecked on his lips made him stunned. I squatted down to take Hansung in my arms. "Honey.. come back early home, we are going to play football." I waved at him.

"Yeah..!" Hansung squeals. "Dada.. see you at home." He gave a flying kiss to Taehyung. 

"You both came to meet, isn't it? How can you just leave.." Taehyung suddenly complained. 

"Honey, don't you have important conference meeting?" I asked.

"Dada have tooo manyyy meetings.." Hansung gestures with his little hands to many...

"No, Baby.."