❤THIS LOVE 56❤

I want to console you and touch your heart.

- Taehyung

I want to take your sadness and pain away

- Sohyun 

_

"So-ah.. why are you hiding your face?" I was desperate about Sohee. She is acting weird nowadays. Every time when Taehyung goes to work in early morning she appears quickly. 

Sohee was nervously fidgeting her fingers, "It's nothing.. I don't want to get injection in your place..." She fake a laugh made it obvious that she was hiding something. 

I let it go as she is so stubborn like a child.

"Why Jungkook and Jimin don't visit me?" I asked as I changed the topic. 

Sohee stands up furiously, "It's because of your so called over protective husband. You know.. He smashed them more than three times. Why don't you say anything to him?!"

I was stunned she was so angry about it.

Is it because of me?

"I.. I didn't knew.."

At night, I waited for Taehyung to come but as usual. He was late and didn't showed up till now. Before I could say something to him my eyes felt heavier... I don't know when I slept. 

In the early morning as I woke up... I saw him in hurry. He wear his blazer swiftly and took a sip of his coffee.

"Taehyu--"

"Sohyun-ah, Not now." 

My heart halts as he stops me instantly. 

Taehyung gave Chopa in Jihoon's arm, "Jihoon take care of Chopa. I'll be right back." Taehyung said to us as he rushed outside.

I wonder, what happened...?

"Ma'am, if you want anything just tell me. I'm at your service." Jihoon says as he caress chopa's head. I know, Taehyung won't let me carry Chopa because of my wrist. 

It's been two days.. Youngjae said not to stretch or hard work from my right hand. 

"Why did he left without telling me anything?" I was so curious about it. 

"Mr Kim have important work to do. I'll take my leave. You can call me whenever I'll be just outside." With that Jihoon didn't spill further and moved out.

At evening, Mina and Nayoung showed up. They come daily to visit me when there shift finish.

"Sohyun-ah.. we missed you!" They exclaimed.

"Aye.. that was too much." I giggled. 

"So, how is it going..?" Mina asked excitedly while Nayoung shook his head. 

Not again..

We were getting together made me happy. Mina and Nayoung come to spend their little time with me... 

It's truly grateful to have friends who stay by my side rather than running away.

AFTER ONE WEEK~

Time flows so smoothly, Taehyung always came in late nights while goes to work in early morning. We barely spoke to each other. Is it because I'm mad at him?

But, I'm not. I just want him to understand that he can't force me again as he used to do in past. 

I don't want him to misunderstand again. He is getting over protective about me. 

Never letting any man come in my room except Dr Youngjae who is his friend and Jihoon who is my assistant for a while... 

I can see how stressed he looked this days. Even when I asked him but he deny to say anything. 

I'm worried.. hope he won't take wrong step this time.

I was feeling better as I can move my wrist. But still Youngjae said to let my right wrist rest for a month.

Taehyung enters with Youngjae made my eyes snapped up.

"Youngjae, we will go home today." Taehyung was talking with Youngjae. I was shocked why so sudden. 

Youngjae says, "But--"

"I'll take care."

With that they completed there conversation and looked towards me.

"What are you doing..?! I told you not to." Taehyung came swiftly towards me while I had Chopa on my laps. I didn't spill any words as I stroke my hands softly on chopa's fur.

"It's fine Taehyung." Youngjae say as he patted Taehyung's shoulder.

Chopa was quietly sleeping. I told Jihoon to let Chopa be with me even it was against Taehyung's order. I'm so bored even my mom, Sohee, Mina and Nayoung come to visit me every day... I've nothing to do. 

Taehyung was ignoring me made upsetting.. so I decided to play with chopa whenever he was not here.

"Jihoon!" Taehyung exclaimed made me shock.

Jihoon came quickly, "Yes Mr Kim."

"Take Chopa with you." At one order Jihoon took away Chopa from me. Chopa was awake now as he barks. Jihoon quickly puts the chain on chopa's belt.

"Let's go for a walk." Jihoon said to chopa as they left. I knew he would take chopa home as Chopa doesn't stay nights here. It was windy outside as if anytime rain can pour down. 

Youngjae checked my wrist if all was fine. He told it's okay but to be careful. 

"Sohyun-ah get up and change your dress. We will go home now." Taehyung said softly.

"I want to visit my mom's place. Can I?" I said. I hope it's fine if I ask him before going..

"You have seen your mom for more than 10 days. Wasn't that enough!" He exclaimed.