❤THIS LOVE - 3 ❤

Our eyes meets, he was so close to me. When I felt him moving more closer to me.. with a blink I closed my eyes tightly.

I felt his soft breathe on my face. I was feeling nervous. What to do.. he is so close?

Suddenly, I open my eyes in shock as I felt him putting my seat belt.

"Safety first..." He smiled.

My face blushed... this so embarrassing. What he will think of me..? I was assuming something else.

He drove off from my house. I looked outside of the window while he was driving. I didn't said anything, it was so new to me. He knows me well but I don't really.

"Do you want to have dinner?" He asked made me snapped out. My eyes stops at him as he gave me a smiling glance. His smile still takes my breath away.

"No... it's fine." I was feeling shy and hungry too. Why I can't tell him? I'm so shy to speak with him, only his presence around me makes my heart beats rapidly.

"But, Mrs Park told that you haven't eaten properly from morning and also you were in hurry." He said was truth, I was in hurry and I couldn't get to eat properly. I'm feeling so hungry.

Should I... just tell him?

"Don't worry, It's on me..." He smiled while I nodded. Why it's hard to breathe when he is so close to me..?

-

We arrived at the Mang Avenue while I thought why did he bring me here? It's ultra-luxurious.

Mang Avenue is stunning and tallest luxurious tower. It has luxury Condos, Apartments, penthouses. The rest of the building is just as impressive with outdoor terrace, a spa, massage therapy room and a pool.

"Sohyun... come." The door was opened and he was standing in front of me.

With his black suit and shirt he was looking extremely impressive

With his black suit and shirt he was looking extremely impressive. I liked him back in college days, he is different.. way to different from others.

But, I never approached him. How he know that I like him..? I'm still wondering.

I looked up at the building and saw the letters Mang Avenue shinning in white colour while the whole building looked classy. 

This was the top most and tallest residential building in Korea. The ceilings having long height with the glass windows. The windows that rise 96 stories building which was looking more awesome in real then seeing in the magazine. 

"Taehyung, it is too expensive. I mean--"

"I want to make it special for you.. and you will never forget this day." Taehyung said as he holds my hand. "I'm going to make memorable for you."

He is making me feel butterfly in my belly as his hand was warmly against mine and my cheeks blushed in shade of pink. 

"Welcome, Mr Kim. Welcome, Ma'am." The Manager greeted us. 

Why did he said Mr Kim? Do he know.. Taehyung? Maybe~

Somewhat, I feel Taehyung is being serious now. I felt his cold gaze.. is he cold towards people but he was really nice with my mom.

We headed towards dinning room to our table.

"Sohyun..." He said and pulled the chair for me and he gestured me to sit. He was just like a gentleman.

I take a seat and he sits in front of me.

As I was sitting on my seat I looked around finding my surroundings were so breathtakingly, the room was decorated with red roses that I loved the most.

"T-Taehyung, you don't have to..." I said as he was seated in front of me. I didn't had this expensive things. I felt this is too much. He is going to pay for this private dinner room.

"You didn't get it till now." he rested his forearms on table.

"W-What..?" I was confused. 

"I'm the owner of Mang Avenue." My eyes widen as I thought.

He owns Mang Avenue.

He kept his simple face while I was still in shock.

How can he..?

He was being serious.

"So, how you have been?" He asked as his all attention was on me and made me feel more nervous than I already was..

"M-me...?" I didn't answered. "How do you know me?" I curiously asked the first question which came in my mind.

I wanted to know... just how?

"Of course, college.. where we both met for the first time. I still remember that day." He said as a mischievous smile appeared on his face. 

"B-But, I never.."

The waiter came into my sight made me stop from speaking further.

"What would you like to have, Sir?" The waiter asked.

We ordered our food and waiter left made his eyes stop, intently on me. 

"What you were saying?" He says as he wants me to continue.

"N-nothing..." 

He still remember that day and I don't. How can this happen?

W-Why... I don't remember anything?

-

vote/comment ❤