❤THIS LOVE - 156❤

my heart is meant to love 

nobody loves you like me 

"Taehyung-ah.." I shook him before I quickly wore my watch and my bracelet. "Taehyung-ah, wake up. I've to attend a meeting." 

A groan left from his lips making my heart skip a beat. 

"T..Taehyung-ah, I'll come soon okay?" 

Taehyung opened his eyes lazily, "Don't go.." He murmurs. I felt his hands around my wrist as he stopped me instantly. 

"Let me go. I'm getting late.." I whined as he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer.

"You're always late." Taehyung chuckles deeply while he gave some playful kisses on my face almost sends shiver down my spine. 

"..because of you."

"Baby, don't give excuses now. I know, you do it on purpose." I shook my head. "Am I.. take a day off."

"Why..?" I asked curiously.

"Do you have plans tonight?"

"No.. but Why?"

"You'll know it soon." He said softly pecking on my lips.

I was in the meeting with my colleagues and Dr Min while my mind still wonder, plans tonight..?

The three year old Miyeon wakes up and walks out of her bed before pecking on his twin's cheeks and whispering good morning

Miyeon opens her little wardrobe and find something to dress herself. She changed her dress as princess Elsa and comb her hairs to wear the crown.

Taking her magic wand in her little hands she walks in the living room. 

When she heard a loud cry she walks in the bedroom finding Jinyeong crying. Opening the door of cushion crib, she let little Jinyeong crawl out.

Jinyeong wasn't crying when he follows her sister steps. Miyeon opens the nutella chocolate, scoping out to feed herself and Jinyeong simultaneously. 

"Dada~" She cooed as she saw her dad walking in kitchen, looking for them.

"Miyeon-ah~ my little princess." 

Taehyung finds his princess making a chocolate sandwich while baby Jinyeong licking the spoon.

"What are you doing here..?" He asked curiously looking at his children's face having a chocolate smudge.

"Dada's breakfast." Miyeon places the sandwich dish and a glass of milk in front of her dad. 

"Thank you, princess~" 

Taehyung places a soft peck on her forehead who smiles cheerfully before eating and appreciating her how good she made dada's breakfast. 

Taehyung saw Jinyeong crawling around the table, he decided call his little baby boy who aimlessly roams in the hall.

"Come here, Jinn--" 

Before Taehyung could say anything further there was Taeyeon yells which made him shock.

What can be now..?

"Blueberries stealer!" Taeyeon grabs the bowl from Hansung while they were fighting over a bowl of berries.

"No, Taeyeonnie~" 

"No..!"

"Jinyeong?" 

The little baby crawls towards the kids made Taeyeon distract. 

"Jinnie.. Jinnie..." 

"Yeons.. no more movies and games." Taehyung said sternly made all of them froze while Hansung giggles. "You too.. Han-ah."

"Dada~" 

All the kids made puppy eyes and pouted ever so cutely.

Taehyung's heart melt like a ice at the scene.

"Aish.. really?!"

"Dada, please~"

.

Roses are red

Roses are red..?

Yes, they're...

What's our colour of love?

-

Next Epilogue - plans tonight ❤