I Am Not | Chpt 1

So second chapter is current the first was introductory!!

Yas

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I was back again at platform 9 3/4 for my 4th year at Hogwarts. I had definitely changed over the most recent summer in particular, and I had grown a substantial amount. I had matured quite a lot, physically and mentally, on account of my mother. I glanced over to my side where she usually would be standing and pictured her bedridden like she was now.

I had debated not going this year but she forced me to, wanting my education to come first. I swallowed a tight lump in my throat and looked around for Pidge. I hadn't seen her all summer I was so busy with taking care of my mom. It's not like my dad was going to. Now she was left to nurses and it made me sick to my stomach.

"Woah." I glanced down and Pidge was stood there. I heard a train whistle and she just stared at me.

"What?" I asked, giving her a side hug.

"Your taller, and like..." she trailed off, gesturing to me.

"Yeah, I guess," I said, my face warm.

"No you look good!! I didn't mean it like that way!" She said.

"Pidge chill." she nodded at me.

"Hey, sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she gets better," Pidge said. I glanced around the platform where parents were saying their goodbyes. I felt myself well up slightly. I noticed Allura and her parents near the train door and only the top of Lance's head as he was mostly covered with his countless relatives. I scowled and Pidge seemed to notice. "Don't let him get to you."

"I know, it's just he's been getting under my skin for 3 years Pidge," I said, and she just pat my arm.

"I know, but that's his problem. You're going to have fun this year. Quidditch right?!" She said.

"Yeah," I agreed, following her onto the train.

"Come on, there's Matt you like him," she said. I felt a brush crawl up on my cheeks.

"Shut up Pidge."

"Hey you're the one crushing on my 16 year old brother," she said.

"I AM NOT," I said, a tad too loud. The train all looked up at us and Pidge smirked at me. How many times do I have to say it?!

"I didn't even mean it that way but now that you mention it..." I smacked her hard on the arm and we squeezed down the thin aisle between the train pods. I now noticed that Takashi was sat on the inside. I forget they're friends.

"Hey nerds!" Matt greeted us. "Kit Kat."

"Don't call me that hoe," Pidge called. I knew she didn't like her real name as much as Pidge, and I guess Matt was keen on making her mad.

Woah.

Matt's definitely different. Instead of his normal nerdy stature, I noticed over the 3 years he had made a steady, but drastic change. He had longer hair and his facial features were a lot sharper. He had a new scar on his face from Quidditch most likely, I wasn't sure, but I had left a few days early last year for my mom so it could've happened then. Of course he was still his nerdy self, but it was a definite change.

I gave a wave and Pidge just plopped in the seat. "Shiro you know Pidge and this is (y/n)." Matt finally looked over at me and stopped.

"Oh so you're (y/n)?" Shiro said. He knew about me?