You're Really Cute | Chpt 54

Hello

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'll call you later then," I said, rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Yeah, please do," he said, smiling warmly at me. I glanced away, around his front porch before spotting a pair of eyes in the window. The curtains fluttered shut and I pressed my lips in a thin line, knowing Lance's family was watching.

"I'll see you later boyfriend," I held back a big grin.

"I'll see you later girlfriend. Hope your leg gets much better by the way."

"Yeah."

We stood there awkwardly for a moment and I ran my tongue between my teeth for something to do.

"Yeah I should go," I replied, leaning forward and pecking his lips.

"You know, we probably won't see each other until after Christmas, so this one is for Christmas," he said, this time pecking my lips.

"Yeah, I'll probably miss you. Little kisses just really aren't enough," I said, embarrassingly smiling. I pulled his jacket towards me, locking lips and I could feel his hands hover over my waist for a moment, bent over to reach me. I felt warm breath exhale over my face. I pulled back, grinning. "Bye Lance, oh and good luck."

"Good luck?" I winked and walked away, hearing the door open and a shout before Lance was pulled inside, looking at me walk away.

"Hey, here please," I said, handing the driver the address. She entered it in and pulled off, further into the city. I laid back against the seat and bit at my lip, holding back a squeal. I paid the driver when she pulled up to Shiro's apartment building.

I hurried up the stairs, skipping over the elevator and to apartment 4B. I knocked, Adam swinging the door open.

"Oh hey (y/n)!" He said, opening up the door. It was quite warm in the apartment and everyone had rosy cheeks.

"How did it go?!" Pidge leapt up from her chair.

"They were telling us all about it," Shiro said. I stifled my happy look, staring at the carpet.

"Not great."

"What?! Oh I'll kill him," Pidge scoffed, cracking her knuckles.

"What happened?"

"Well, I told him," I said, shedding my jacket. "And he didn't really say much at first." I shuffled over, my legs aching from all the walking I had done today. "And he said something I never thought he'd say. Really just shook me to my core."

"Spit it out!" Pidge said and I glanced at her. "Sorry."

"Well, as I was saying. He said that he liked me too and we may or may not have kissed a little," I said, seating myself casually.

"WHAT?! YOU SLY BITCH."

"Hey woah," Shiro said, eyeing Pidge.

"What?"

"You're actually the worst," she scoffed.

"Yeah...I know...but I guess he's my boyfriend now."

"That's awesome (y/n)," Adam said.

"It's about time," Shiro said and I threw a pillow his direction. "Hey! In my own house?"

"Alright, we're getting home and you're telling me everything," Pidge said, yanking me up.

"Hey what? I just took my coat off!"

"Let go!" She said, shoving it at me.

"Sorry! See you later guys!" I called at Shiro and Adam, Keith following up in the rear. I shoved my arm in my coat, glaring at Pidge. "It was just a prank."

"You better start talking now or else you'll have to let your dad listen in," she said and I widened my eyes.

"Yeah, how did it go?" Keith asked, holding up my coat so I could fit my other arm in.

"Thanks. Uh well, I showed up at his house unannounced and I suggested that we go into the city. We walked around for a while before stopping at this card and board game store—" I stopped, realizing I had left Cards Against Humanity with Lance. "Damn it I left the Cards Against Humanity game with Lance his mom is going to kill him!"

"Awe you two are cute, looking out for each other," Pidge said and I kicked her leg, causing her to stumble.

"Ahh you can't hit back I'm injured," I said. She growled at me.

"Wow Lance is so lucky."

"I know." I sighed. "Well, after that we got hit chocolate, which he likes white chocolate by the way. I almost had to bail on the confession that's gross."

"White chocolate? God you're both so terrible," she replied and I scoffed at her.

"Well, then we went to a park and I told him and he was really excited about it. He actually picked me up and spun me around," I said, stepping out into the cold after Keith. "Then when he tried to kiss me we both fell on some ice."

"Classic," Keith said and I snorted.

"Yeah, but it was cute. And we're dating now."

"God yes finally. You two will stop bitching," Pidge said, aiming a high five with Keith which she got.

"Hey!"

"Look you're just a little problematic," Keith said.

"But we love you!" Pidge added and I crossed my arms.

"Mmhmm."

~~~

"Goodnight Mrs. McClain," Pidge said in a sing song voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Night Pidge." I shut my door as she padded down the stairs. I collapsed in my bed, pulling up Lance's contact in my phone. I added a little heart beside his name before ringing him. I listened to the little FaceTime ring before he answered.

"Veronica piss off!" He said, glancing off screen.

"I just wanna see your GirLfRiEnD," Veronica teased and I heard a door shut as the camera shook.

"My God," he muttered before glancing at his screen. He saw my amused look and his face splattered with red.

"Hi."

"Hey," he replied.

"I'm assuming it went well when I was gone," I said and he sighed.

"Ugh you would not believe my family I swear they're gonna kill me." He launched into a rant as I giggled and I pulled the covers around me, watching his animated expression fondly.

"Hey Lance?" I asked and he glanced at me again. "You're really cute."

"Hah, I forget we can say that now," he said, tugging at his hair. "Thanks."

"I have to go now," I said.

"Me too."

"I don't really want to."

"Me either."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow night okay?"

"Yeah, talk to you then."

"Love you ya idiot." He paused, smiling slightly.

"Love you too."

~Calymari