Alone | Chpt 13

Hello!!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up with a splitting headache, almost as if my head were in a vice, squeezing until it would pop. I shut my eyes again and gingerly sat up. What the hell happened?

"Hey, you okay?" I glanced at Pidge who was sat in her bed next to mine. I placed a hand on my head and opened my eyes slightly.

"What the fuck happened?"

"You must've gotten drunk and Lance took you back," she said. I rose my eyebrow.

"Lance?"

"Yeah, and from what I saw he didn't do anything, he just carried you back here," she said.

"He wouldn't do anything," I said, looking at her confused.

"You don't know, this is Lance we're talking about," she said.

"Yeah, and I know he wouldn't do anything," I argued. She shrugged and I laid back, shutting my eyes again. "I just don't remember getting drunk, I must've done it accidentally." I ran over the events of last night in my brain.

I remember Keith and Lance, Lance hiding from Nyma and then I started dancing with Keith. He must've been drunk too, he's not the party type, let alone dancing in one.

"I'm going to check on Keith, I think he got drunk too," I said, standing up, my eyes burning and the room slightly dizzy.

"You sure you good?" Pidge asked and I nodded, heading into the bathroom and putting on new clothes considering I slept in what I wore. (Okay so apparently my work was deleted after this point and only published like 200 words so this is rewritten ig)

I walked down the stairs, hyper aware of the tag in my shirt tickling my neck. I just felt irritable and itchy. I pulled it roughly out of my shirt and shoved it in my jean pocket. God even the scrunch of jean behind my knees was driving me crazy. I headed down the hallway, surprisingly empty for a Saturday. I deemed it the post party depression's fault. I could feel it in my chest, like a low hanging fog in my lungs.

I passed by two students and I recognized them as Nyma and Lance. A picture of me helping him avoid her popped into my head and I grit my teeth. I walked past, Nyma's eyes searing into my head and I thought I might as well have loser etched across my forehead. I passed, keeping my breath steady, in and out my nose, and approached the Gryffindor house door. I stopped at the figure, mentally questioning how I would get in.

"(Y/n)?" I glanced to my right where Keith was leaning up against the wall. Did I just walk straight past him?

"Oh, hi," I replied.

"Are you alright?" He prodded and I nodded.

"I think? I'm just really irritated."

"Probably the alcohol," he said, giving me a gentle smile.

"No shit," he gave me a look and I sighed. "Sorry."

"No you're not."

"Yeah, I'm really not," I said.

"Do you want like...a hug?" He asked.

"I'm the one who came here to check on you," I pointed out as he shifted feet.

"Yeah, but you're clearly in worse condition than I am," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I asked, my eyes watering now. Man I really shouldn't drink.

"No, (y/n), I didn't mean it like that!" He scrambled at my sudden emotional burst. Keith of all people shouldn' be the one dealing with this. He's not good at reading people.