Cry | Chpt 46

Hello. I had this prewritten and forgot to post sry

Enjoy~

Lance's POV

I sat awaiting the release of the third trial creature, (y/n)'s cries etched into my brain. What had she been facing before she found me? I traced over a bruise on my arm from when she dragged me.

"Sorry buddy."

I felt guilty, so unable to help her. I just had to watch her, shoes wet with blood, as they dragged me away.

They let out a fwooper. Pidge took my hand in her left, Allura's in her other. She was gripping it unusually tight. I watched the 2 guys run out, but I couldn't see (y/n). I felt Keith rest a hand on my shoulder. We had kept the peace for now.

"Where the hell is she?" Pidge asked and I just placed a hand on her shoulder. We had no answer. I spotted her sneak along the edge and the bigger screen showed her. "That's my smart girl."

"Come on (y/n), you go this," Hunk murmured from beside me. I watched her stumble back, pulling a spine from her leg.

Her limp was slight, but you could see it. Suddenly in attempt to stop Sven, Bandor was hit away and scratched deeply. The stadium rang out with his scream and the animal turned towards (y/n).

She got hit with yet another spine as the bird like creature began to sing, (y/n) clutching her head. She ducked under one attack only to be back handed into a rock a few feet away. We all stood, watching speechless. She let out a scream, my heart shattering as her leg snapped, wranglers sprinting out to the field. It continued its rampage, scratching down her chest.

"I see you've lost your tongue, want to borrow mine?"

"No thanks. Who's lost their tongue now?" She giggled and I sulked. Who the hell was this girl? I suddenly wish I wasn't sitting across from her on the train.

"(Y/n)! GET UP (y/n)!" Pidge began screaming, and the whole crowd exploded in screams. She crawled away, only on one foot, blood and tears streaming down her face. Her body looked broken, and she was dying. My throat was tight and dry, my eyes wet.

"Want to pet him?"

"Yeah, he's cute," I replied. She smiled at the small mouse in her hand, our fingers brushing.

"His name is Blue."

"I like that."

She tugged the unconscious Bandor around her shoulders, pulling him along. Infirmary pulled him away and she collapsed, blood staining the dirt. Her leg remained twisted and her shirt began to flood with crimson.

"Oh come on, you must really love me."

"That's hardly it."

"The sorting hat has spoken, and it says we belong together." She glanced at me weird, a hurt expression on her face.

Nurses began to swarm around her, trying their best to wake her while they pulled Bandor away. She was fully unconscious and bleeding out when they pulled her away. I could see her grow pale from here.

"Hey, feeling better?" I asked, hopping off the table. Our kiss at the fountain was still fresh in my mind.

"Yes, thanks to you," She said, putting her arms behind her back. "So."