Love Potion | Chpt 7

Hewwo.

Enjoy~

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I put a rubber band around the second braid to my left. My hair was in pigtail braids and I was wearing a gray sweater as it was cool today matched with royal blue skinny jeans.

"Ugh, you Ravenclaw," Pidge said, and I rolled my eyes.

"So sorry I'm wearing the color blue, jeez."

"How's the arm?" My coach had noticed a change in my attitude and the injury and told me to skip practice again. I guess I'd have to wait until Monday.

"Okay, the scratch is fully gone and I feel more normal," I said, and turned. "Allura is coming right?"

"Yeah, we're waiting for her," she said and I sat down on my bed. Almost immediately Allura entered with her hair pulled in a giant bun due to the curls in her hair. "Okay? We can go now!"

We headed down to the carriages were kept and I admired the thestrals. It was a short ride over and Pidge immediately dragged us to Weasley's Wizard's Wheezes. When we stepped in, I could barely focus on one thing within the room. It was a total mess in here and people were buzzing around like crazy. Allura was looking at some of the candies when Pidge pulled me towards a small cage in the center of the shop. There was a bunch of balls of fluff resting in the cage and Pidge looked up at me.