Guilt | Chpt 48

Heyyyy

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I sank down to my knees in the sand, a sob wrenching out of my chest. I couldn't take this anymore.

"Why can't you just accept your mistake? You should be dead not me." I glanced up at a still standing Bandor. Blood trickled softly down the side of his face. He kneeled down in the sand in front of me.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not me." I glanced up, watching blood beginning to rush heavier and stain the front of his shirt and clump in the sand below us. "It's not me you feel guilty for. It's everyone."

I paused, seeing that indeed we were on the beach I had brought my mother to. I had been here several times now, more than I could count.

"You think you killed her."

"No I—"

"You think you abandoned him."

My dad.

"You grew away from them."

Pidge and Allura.

"You let him to suffer alone."

Keith.

"You let me die."

Romelle.

"You ruined his life."

Lance.

"You don't feel guilty for me. So don't pretend to be." Bandor stood, kicking me swiftly so that I fell back. "You can't take care of me, so how could you ever take care of your friends?" He slammed his shoe into my side again and I let out a gasp. "You nuisance."

Kick.

"Don't you get that you can't help anyone."

Kick."

"So stop trying."

Kick. He silenced and didn't stop, a throbbing pain through my body as I helplessly curled into a ball.

"You should feel guilty for all that you've done."

Kick.

"After all, I am you."

I gasped deeply, feeling pain erupt through my body. My eyes glanced frantically around my blurred surroundings and I could hear footsteps.

My whole body ached and my leg remained numb, unable to move. My eyes blinked crazily, trying to clear the fog out of my eyes.

"Miss (y/n)? Are you alright?"

"Bandor?" I asked quietly, my shoulders being gently pressed down.

"Please rest miss (y/n)." My throat tightened. I shivered, tears washing away the blur in my eyes. "Someone call one of her friends or her father please. She seems to be delusional."

He had just been kicking me. Where had he gone? Was I awake now? Tears still dropped down my cheeks and I pulled achy arms to wipe them away. When I opened my eyes again I came face to face with a female nurse. I stared at her for a moment, then down at my bandaged body.

I was awake?

I felt my body go heavy and I relaxed, setting my head against the pillow behind it. I let out shaky breaths, tears still dripping down my cheeks.

"Please relax here miss (y/n), your father will be here shortly," she said and I couldn't respond, breathing heavily. I didn't want to see them.

All my guilt was a heavy weight on my chest and I couldn't breathe.