Family | Chpt 8

Eyyyyyy

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

Meet me in front of the Slytherin door.

I don't know why I was doing this. Was I stupid? Yes. Extremely. I tapped my foot quietly, as to not get caught outside the dorm on a Saturday night. It was getting later and later as I stood waiting for the damn idiot.

"You actually showed up?" I glanced around to Lance who was genuinely shocked at my appearance.

"Yeah, I don't know why, but yeah," I replied.

"Well, just come on," he said, grabbing my arm and tugging me down the hall. I ran after him, by the force of his pull, but after him nonetheless.

"Lance where the hell are we g--" he pulled me to a door and shoved me outside. "Lance what the h--" he slapped a hand to my mouth and listened. He then proceeded to pull me to a secluded area in an odd yard. Do people even go here? We passed through a tree into a secret sort of area with a ton of vegetation. Like a cave made up of bushes and trees just outside the castle. I glanced around and then to Lance.

"Welcome."

"What is this your place to fuck or something?"

"No! Well, I mean if you want to.."

"Shut up idiot," I said and fixed my jacket. "What am I doing here?"

"Just shut up for 3 seconds, they'll be here."

"Who?" As if on cue, 2 Slytherin boys and Nyma came in the small hut. One noticed me and frowned.

"What the hell is the prick doing here?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something but Lance beat me to it.

"I invited her, and I wouldn't, she could kick your ass James," he said.

"Why'd you invite her?" Nyma asked.

"Yeah, why did you?" I asked, putting a hand on my hip.

"Why not?"

"What even is this?" I asked.

"We usually come here to play truth or dare," the other Slytherin boy said.

"And what? You thought I'd stay and play?" I asked. I looked to Lance for an explanation. "Ugh, waste of my time." I pushed past the three and out the series of branches that served as a door. I made a few feet away when a hand gripped my forearm tightly.

"Wait! Can't you stay and play?" I looked at him.

"Are you kidding? Why do you even want me to play? I'm not going to get your jackass friends to dare me to kiss you Lance. You're such a jerk!" I said, yanking my arm away and storming off.  I made my way to my dorm and quietly laid down in bed. God I hated him. I don't know why I went in the first place.

Truth or dare? Seriously?

I settled into bed and there was a shuffle next to me. I peeked up at Pidge who was shining her reading light at me.

"And where were you?" She asked. I sighed and motioned for her to come to the lounge as to not wake the other girls.

"It's a weird story, but me being the idiot I was, I met up with Lance."