Annoying | Chpt 23

Hewwo.

Wish me luck at the first competition of the season!! My turning foot is kinda injured and idk what's up with it, so pray for me.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked with Axca to my usual table where Shiro was blabbering to Keith about whatever they had been doing earlier. They of course had stopped briefly to eat.

"Hey guys! This is Axca," I said. She gave a thin lipped smile. "Axca this is Shiro and this is Keith," I introduce and she nodded.

"Nice to meet you!" She sat down next to Shiro on the other side of the table and I sat down next to Keith.

"How do you guys know each other?" Keith asked, glancing at her.

"We just ran into each other in the hall. Mutual hate for Lotor I suppose," I explain and she nodded with a little smile.

"Speaking off, I wouldn't look behind you," Shiro commented. I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced behind me anyways. I almost immediately noticed Allura sitting with Lotor. I turned back, deeply hurt at the sight of my friend willingly sitting with him. I would rather see her with Lance than Lotor.

"God, what is she doing?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Just--I think Allura is going to the dance with Lotor, and she's my friend. Why would she do that?" I answered Axca's question, adding my own.

"I don't know, he must just be nice to her," Keith said.

"Lotor and nice don't belong in the same sentence." I sighed, placing my head in my arms.

"If it helps at all, he's pretty sly. He might be tricking her, so you should just tell her," Axca suggested. She did spend a ton of time with him. She must know what she's talking about.

"Yeah, it's just really weird for her," I said. "Whatever, what were you guys working on?" I asked the boys. They went into a description of whatever they were working on, and I let my mind wander until we all parted ways.

I entered my dorm around 7, heading to my bed. I glanced at the mice, restless in their cage. Strange, she almost never closed and locked the door. It was just sort of there like a little house.

"Hey guys," I greeted, opening the door. They all piled out and the largest one nuzzled against my hand. Blue crawled up to my shoulder and I pulled out their food. "She's too busy with Lotor huh." I poured out some food and grabbed a handful to feed to Blue. He crawled back down my arm to rest in my hand and eat. I headed over to check on Rover who was sleeping peacefully, food still in his bowl. "What does she see in him anyway?"

I reached down to pet one of the mice while he ate. "Even if he's nice to her, does she just not see he's a bully to everyone else?" Blue paused in eating to look up at me. I stared back at him. "Man, I wish I knew what you were saying right now."

"What?" I glanced up at Allura, who had her arms crossed. She almost looked like Lotor, her eyebrows crooked into a questioning look.

"I--" I paused. "Who are you going to the dance with?" She paused as well. Did she think it would upset me? It did and she knows that, but she's still going with him. "You really are going with Lotor!"