Bonding | Chpt 15

I am so dead inside :D

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

Professor Coran told me to pick up my robe at the end of the day and I exited the class, trying not to think about how sticky I was now. I started towards Herbology with Allura and Pidge. This would be a nice break within my stressful and anger filled day. Besides, I think we're just tending to some plants for the day so I'd be nice and calm soon.

"(Y/n)!" I glanced back at the voice even though I really shouldn't have.

"What do you want Lotor?"

"I heard something very interesting happened in Potions," he smirked and I frowned, turning back to walk away. His long arm reached out and grabbed the back of my uniform and yanked me backwards. How could the word spread so fast? I pictured Ezor who sat a few tables away, she must've told him.

"Piss off Lotor," I grumbled, jerking my shoulder forward so he let go of my shirt.

"So you have no interest in the pictures I have?"

"No, why would I care?" I asked, rolling my eyes. He growled and I walked away. One of his goons Zethrid aimed to trip me which she successfully did considering she was so tall and muscular. They all laughed and sighed at the mediocre attempt to make me mad. I shuffled to my knees to pick up my books, the day just continuously getting worse and worse.

"Hey." I glanced up and Lance was kneeling to pick up my books with me. Of course. I ripped them from his hands and stood up before he could react, walking away quickly. "(Y/n)! Wait!" He sped after me and eventually caught me with his quick and long legs. "(Y/n) can we please talk?"

"I'm going to be late," I said bluntly.

"After Quidditch? Please?" He asked and I paused. His cool blue eyes watching me. Why did he want to make friends with me all of a sudden? The jerk must still want to get with me or something.

"Don't hold your breath," I snapped and pushed him away from me before turning the hall to the Herbology room. When I walked in Allura spotted me and she immediately furrowed her eyebrows.

"What happened to you?" Pidge piped in as I set my stuff down.

"Fucking idiots blew up the potion in my face," I muttered, utterly seething now. "Lance is such a fucking dipshit, I hate him so much."

"Well, how did he mess up the potion?" Allura asked.

"Honest to god it wasn't even the potion," I hissed. I wasn't planning on telling anyone about this, but I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"What was it?" Pidge asked.

"Saturday morning I went to check on Keith and I don't know why, I just started crying for no reason, must've been the hangover. I went outside and Lance showed up saying bad things about Keith and we started arguing. I admit I shot first, but he mentioned my mom."

"What?" Pidge asked.

"He told me that I was meant to be alone. That's why my dad isn't around. That's why my mom is dying." I repeated his words and Allura placed a hand over her mouth.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry," she said, placing an arm around my shoulders. I placed a head on her shoulder.

"Now he wants to talk after Quidditch, but I never want to talk to him again," I mumbled and Allura nodded.

"Want me to beat the shit out of him?" Pidge asked and I smiled slightly.

"No, thanks anyways."